PDA

View Full Version : Willis to be on ESPN Sports Nation

jpdex12
04-12-2005, 10:46 PM
1pm 4/13/05...Willis will be on ESPN Sports Nation answering questions. I missed the bowling event on ESPN. Will it replay again?

DMBcrew36
04-12-2005, 11:09 PM
1pm 4/13/05...Willis will be on ESPN Sports Nation answering questions. I missed the bowling event on ESPN. Will it replay again?
damnit, i wish we got ESPN SN here at school. Oh well, I submitted a question anyway.

ryjam282
04-13-2005, 12:10 PM
Give us some updates.

jdbillsfan
04-13-2005, 12:35 PM
Ooops. Sorry, I didn't see this thread. I started another one.

Willis will be here shortly it says....

McBFLO
04-13-2005, 12:57 PM
I dont know if I like these comments:

Mike
Is Buffalo a place you could realy see spending a majority of your career?

WILLIS MCGAHEE
If they pay me.

WILLIS MCGAHEE
If they pay to keep me, yes.

McBFLO
04-13-2005, 12:58 PM
Of course right after that he said:

Rich (New York)
Do you care about winning a super bowl or is it all about the CASH?

WILLIS MCGAHEE
Super Bowl. Always.

BuffaloRanger
04-13-2005, 03:33 PM
Do agents or handlers not prepare theses morons for interviews?

WM: "Yo dawg, I'm lookin' to get paid, fur real. A SuperBowl ring would be mack bling, dawg. Can ya'll feel me!"

What his handlers should have told him to say.

ANS: "Buffalo is a great place to play. The fans there are loud and crazy, and love their football. I really feel the love when I run out that tunnel every sunday. I would be lucky to play out my career in front of those great fans. Of course winning the Super Bowl is the most important thing. I'm just beginning to realize how much it would mean to the Buffalo fans around the country. I need to win one for my legacy."

See that's not too eloquent and it sounds like an appreciative player.

Meathead
04-13-2005, 03:42 PM
word

capitolneal
04-13-2005, 04:03 PM
Willis is a good back, but mentally I have a nine yr old that might be a bit brighter did anyone else see this guy bowl on espn? ha is a freakin' moron the light is very dim there

BuffaloRanger
04-13-2005, 04:44 PM
He bowled a good score...he just couldn't add it up.

Michael82
04-13-2005, 04:56 PM
Willis is a good back, but mentally I have a nine yr old that might be a bit brighter did anyone else see this guy bowl on espn? ha is a freakin' moron the light is very dim there
agreed....he doesn't seem very intelligent. But as long as he can pound the rock...I'm okay with it. :up:

Michael82
04-13-2005, 04:57 PM
He bowled a good score...he just couldn't add it up.
:rofl:

Tatonka
04-13-2005, 04:59 PM
ANS: "Buffalo is a great place to play. The fans there are loud and crazy, and love their football. I really feel the love when I run out that tunnel every sunday. I would be lucky to play out my career in front of those great fans. Of course winning the Super Bowl is the most important thing. I'm just beginning to realize how much it would mean to the Buffalo fans around the country. I need to win one for my legacy."

See that's not too eloquent and it sounds like an appreciative player.

i was thinking the same thing.. but then i remembered drew saying all that, almost to a T.. and he sucked gorilla balls.