PDA

View Full Version : Unfair with Dolphins!!!!!!

billsballerc
04-13-2005, 08:07 PM
Look I am startin to get fed up with this the dolphins are always getting lucky they have not had to play in the cold of The Ralph. Year after year since we kicked the crap outta Ray Lucus did we really get a home game in the winter where it was cold against the Dolphins.

HAMMER
04-13-2005, 08:14 PM
Look I am startin to get fed up with this the dolphins are always getting lucky they have not had to play in the cold of The Ralph. Year after year since we kicked the crap outta Ray Lucus did we really get a home game in the winter where it was cold against the Dolphins.

Who cares, people please stop crying about the schedule, it is what it is. Buffalo is going to kick the crap out of the Dolphins no matter when or where we play them.

Novacane
04-13-2005, 08:20 PM
it did'nt help them last year

billsballerc
04-13-2005, 08:34 PM
i guess ur right but still i would like to see the bills in the snow abainst the fins and watchem freeze

Mr. Miyagi
04-13-2005, 09:12 PM
Billsballerc, :welcome: to the Zone!

TigerJ
04-13-2005, 09:27 PM
I think if the Bills have to play in Miami early in the season and cope with the heat and humidity, Miami should have to cope with winter weather at the Ralph. This year neither team has to cope with adverse weather on the other's home field. Thus it doesn't bother me.

LtFinFan66
04-13-2005, 09:28 PM
Just like the Fins wish they could get you cold weather guys in South Fla in Sept. Just doesn't work out sometimes. In fact we don't get an AFC East team at home till Nov 13th. We do have to go to New England the last game of the year. That will be chilly!

texasphinsfan
04-14-2005, 12:03 AM
I think if the Bills have to play in Miami early in the season and cope with the heat and humidity, Miami should have to cope with winter weather at the Ralph. This year neither team has to cope with adverse weather on the other's home field. Thus it doesn't bother me.
^^^ that's the bottom line.

honestly, i don't care if we played each other in domes.... its not about weather, its about talent. Is it better to brag that you beat the dolphins because of snow or because you out-hustled them on the field?

i know as a dolphin fan, i'd like to think my team beat yours due to talent on the field, not the miami heat....

don137
04-14-2005, 06:44 AM
The fins are probably the team that scares me the least on our schedule. They are in rebuilding mode with more holes on that team than a golf course. Eventually Saban probably will make them decent but they are far from a playoff team. Not saying they can't beat Buffalo. Just saying they are the weakest team on the schedule.

jaja54
04-14-2005, 07:41 AM
What's the problem? Can the Bills not beat the Dolphins unless it's in cold weather?

don137
04-14-2005, 08:05 AM
What's the problem? Can the Bills not beat the Dolphins unless it's in cold weather?

:roflmao: thanks for the laugh..apparently some people forget we beat you twice last year in nice weather...

jaja54
04-14-2005, 08:11 AM
:roflmao: thanks for the laugh..apparently some people forget we beat you twice last year in nice weather...
My point exactly! So why all upset about the Dolphins not playing in cold weather? I don;t see you guys upset that the Bills don;t play in Miami in September in 95 degree heat and 98% humidity. The Fins could have used that extra little advantge this year! :lol:

Orange Porpoise
04-14-2005, 08:59 AM
Hey Jills remember last time we played up in Boof in December, 20-3. Cold weather helped you alot then, eh?

RedEyE
04-14-2005, 09:21 AM
Someone remind me. What's Miami's record in December for the past 5 years?

Orange Porpoise
04-14-2005, 09:28 AM
Someone remind me who has a 17 game edge on the series between the Fins and Jills?

Seventeen&0
04-14-2005, 09:32 AM
Someone remind me who has a 17 game edge on the series between the Fins and Jills?
Orange, you also forgot those famous two words..your favorite and mine, "WIDE RIGHT!"

LabattBlue
04-14-2005, 09:34 AM
I've never understood the "home field advantage" of playing a team from the south(Miami) in a bad weather setting. If it is snowing hard, how is that a great advantage for the Bills. They both have to deal with the elements. It's not like the Bills go outside and practice in crappy weather. More than likely, they are in the fieldhouse practicing.

Seventeen&0
04-14-2005, 09:39 AM
I've never understood the "home field advantage" of playing a team from the south(Miami) in a bad weather setting. If it is snowing hard, how is that a great advantage for the Bills. They both have to deal with the elements. It's not like the Bills go outside and practice in crappy weather. More than likely, they are in the fieldhouse practicing.
True, but when you live in it, it's a lot easier to get accustomed to it. Just like the Dolphins have an advantage early in the year when teams come down and play in Miami. The humidity takes some time to get used to, so it does effect the way you play.

JaCkodiamondss
04-14-2005, 05:34 PM
you bills fans make me laugh, u actaully think u cna wins HAHAH

ParanoidAndroid
04-14-2005, 06:17 PM
I wish I had more negging power because I've never seen so many posts in one thread worthy of neg rep. The lamest post award then goes to Jackodiamonds. :negrep:

Dozerdog
04-14-2005, 07:27 PM
you bills fans make me laugh, u actaully think u cna wins HAHAH
What does that mean in english?

Brad528
04-14-2005, 07:52 PM
Unfair they have the hardest schedule in the NFL and no prime time games. Get a clue

texasphinsfan
04-14-2005, 08:30 PM
The fins are probably the team that scares me the least on our schedule. They are in rebuilding mode with more holes on that team than a golf course. Eventually Saban probably will make them decent but they are far from a playoff team. Not saying they can't beat Buffalo. Just saying they are the weakest team on the schedule.
while we are in rebuilding mode, and therefore probably don't appear to pose that much of a threat, we tend to play better versus teams that are division rivals.... just check out the New England game from last year, and that game in buffalo where between feeley and bledsoe was the highest-scoring quarter in all of football last year... it was close until halftime when feeley decided to start throwing TD passes to your team.

my point is that sometimes we play better than we really are against rivals. so i wouldn't count us out just yet. ;)