X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • billsballerc
    • Oct 2004

Unfair with Dolphins!!!!!!

Look I am startin to get fed up with this the dolphins are always getting lucky they have not had to play in the cold of The Ralph. Year after year since we kicked the crap outta Ray Lucus did we really get a home game in the winter where it was cold against the Dolphins.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/buf http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/teams/ffc
    http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/teams/fla;_ylt=Ajeqo9HEHVi1wlQ7PwwYdzAa0bYF
    I love my teams
  • HAMMER
    I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
    • Jul 2003

Originally posted by billsballerc
    Look I am startin to get fed up with this the dolphins are always getting lucky they have not had to play in the cold of The Ralph. Year after year since we kicked the crap outta Ray Lucus did we really get a home game in the winter where it was cold against the Dolphins.
    Who cares, people please stop crying about the schedule, it is what it is. Buffalo is going to kick the crap out of the Dolphins no matter when or where we play them.

Comment

• regor
      • Jul 2002

it did'nt help them last year

Comment

• billsballerc
        • Oct 2004

i guess ur right but still i would like to see the bills in the snow abainst the fins and watchem freeze
        http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/buf http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/teams/ffc
        http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/teams/fla;_ylt=Ajeqo9HEHVi1wlQ7PwwYdzAa0bYF
        I love my teams

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Billsballerc, to the Zone!

Comment

• TigerJ
            • Jul 2002

I think if the Bills have to play in Miami early in the season and cope with the heat and humidity, Miami should have to cope with winter weather at the Ralph. This year neither team has to cope with adverse weather on the other's home field. Thus it doesn't bother me.
            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
              • Mar 2005

Just like the Fins wish they could get you cold weather guys in South Fla in Sept. Just doesn't work out sometimes. In fact we don't get an AFC East team at home till Nov 13th. We do have to go to New England the last game of the year. That will be chilly!

Comment

• texasphinsfan
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by TigerJ
                I think if the Bills have to play in Miami early in the season and cope with the heat and humidity, Miami should have to cope with winter weather at the Ralph. This year neither team has to cope with adverse weather on the other's home field. Thus it doesn't bother me.
                ^^^ that's the bottom line.

honestly, i don't care if we played each other in domes.... its not about weather, its about talent. Is it better to brag that you beat the dolphins because of snow or because you out-hustled them on the field?

i know as a dolphin fan, i'd like to think my team beat yours due to talent on the field, not the miami heat....

Comment

• don137
                  • Jul 2002

The fins are probably the team that scares me the least on our schedule. They are in rebuilding mode with more holes on that team than a golf course. Eventually Saban probably will make them decent but they are far from a playoff team. Not saying they can't beat Buffalo. Just saying they are the weakest team on the schedule.

Comment

• jaja54
                    • Aug 2003

What's the problem? Can the Bills not beat the Dolphins unless it's in cold weather?

Comment

• don137
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jaja54
                      What's the problem? Can the Bills not beat the Dolphins unless it's in cold weather?
                      thanks for the laugh..apparently some people forget we beat you twice last year in nice weather...

Comment

• jaja54
                        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by don137
                        thanks for the laugh..apparently some people forget we beat you twice last year in nice weather...
                        My point exactly! So why all upset about the Dolphins not playing in cold weather? I don;t see you guys upset that the Bills don;t play in Miami in September in 95 degree heat and 98% humidity. The Fins could have used that extra little advantge this year!

Comment

• Orange Porpoise
                          • Apr 2005

Hey Jills remember last time we played up in Boof in December, 20-3. Cold weather helped you alot then, eh?

Comment

• RedEyE
                            • Jul 2002

Someone remind me. What's Miami's record in December for the past 5 years?

Comment

• Orange Porpoise
                              • Apr 2005

Someone remind me who has a 17 game edge on the series between the Fins and Jills?

Comment

Working...
                              X