KC - should be a win
SD - probably a loss
CAR - push
MIA - probably a win
NE - probably a loss
DEN - push
CIN - push
NYJ - probably a loss

Right now I think its 8-5 that I'm pretty sure about.

Carolina and Denver at home are close and if I had to lean I would lean towards wins. Cinci is going to be tough in Cinci but we always have a knack of being those guys.. if I had to lean I would lean towards a win.

11-5.. 8-8 if you go the other way.

Charlieguide
04-14-2005, 10:23 AM
Sportsuser101, I like your early prediction except for one thing: your expectation that we beat Oakland. Their offense is going to be terrifying this year. Collins has a beautiful long ball, Moss can catch the long ball like nobody else, Porter is one of the best #2 WR's in the game, and L. Jordan is a tough runner, especially when the secondary is scared of Moss deep.

So I'd take 7-6 with 3 uncertain. I think we'll more likely win one and lose two of those, given the coaches involved. So even though I'd love to see a 10-6 season, -- or better -- we realistically might see 8-8.

The primary factor in doing better (or worse) will be Mularkey's coaching. If he can get the team to play 'mistake free' games, there's no limit. But with an untested QB, there's plenty of room for errors, too.

mybills
04-14-2005, 10:31 AM
I doubt the Bills are as afraid of NE, Jets, ATL, or SD as you are!

The King
04-14-2005, 10:33 AM
Buffalos D will eat Jordan for lunch. He is a good physical runner, which doesnt mean crap when number 51 is bringing you down. They will run at Posey all game and TKO will just chase him down. 60 yards tops.

Devin
04-14-2005, 10:37 AM
Yeah Oakland will be like KC and Buf a few years ago, great offence no defense. They will have to score a 100 times to stay in it. Besides Buffalos defense (as are a few others) is just sick. And with Edwards being a better pass rusher then Big Pat, if he progresses against the run I dont see us missing much of a step.

The only wildcard this year imo is JP. If he plays average or better Buffalo is going to the playoffs. Because I think both Willis and Evans/Moulds are going to have monster years. God help other teams if JP runs wild as well.

Jan Reimers
04-14-2005, 11:03 AM
I love the assumption that we lose to Atlanta. The reputation of Michael Vick strikes again!

DMBcrew36
04-14-2005, 11:23 AM
Michael Vick's passing game is mediochre. I don't see us losing to Atlanta and I'll be there to watch as we stomp them.

djjimkelly
04-14-2005, 11:36 AM
the onw game everyone think is gonna be a loss is is agst the falcons i truly think looking at the first few games that might be the biggest lock of all for a win. the falcons base their entire game plan around running and playing off that. honestly i dont see how the falcons will run on the bills and then after i see us blitzing micheal vick like mad and blowing them out. the bills have in recent years owned the nfc i think the schedule makers couldnt have been nicer to the bills with our first 4 games. i see 3-1 minimum to start the year. and not getting to optimistic but i dont see us having any real trouble till week 5 or 6.

jamze132
04-14-2005, 11:49 AM
Vick will not beat us in the air. As a matter of fact, I don't think he will beat us.