• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Brewsers looking to trade down

I am looking to trade out of the ten spot. For your second and third. This offer only stands for the Erie Assassins, New York Goldmine's, or the Maine Men. Contact the Golden Brewsers Front Office if you're interested.

This could be a chance to move up and get your guy!
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• R. Rich
    • Apr 2003

The Erie Assassins will pass on a trade up, as they probably will do with their first round pick if they cannot trade down.

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

Ok offer me anything...
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍