PDA

View Full Version : Who wants tickets to the home opener? Get them here!!!

Ebenezer
04-15-2005, 09:29 AM
OK. Like last year, Clump and I are willing to go to the stadium and get tix for folks for the home opener. We would also be willing to get tix to other games for you should you want.

Here is the deal.

1. The cost is $50 per ticket. (Clump edit MONEY NEEDS TO BE REC'D NLT MAY 17TH. TICKETS GO ON SALE STARTING WED 5/18-5/20 WITH LIMIT OF 10 PER GAME OR SAT 5/21 WITH ONLY 100 TICKET LIMIT FOR PATSIES) Last year we bought tix in the $41 range. Ticket prices went up last year. We will collect the money first then decide on the price range based on majority of what folks want. ALL ZONERS WILL SIT TOGETHER FOR THE GAME. It is too difficult to get 2 tickets here, 4 tickets there, 12 tickets over yonder, etc.

2. Unless you clear it with me ahead of time YOU MUST PAY UPFRONT. NO PAYEE NO TICKEY. This is still the internet. If I have not met you for all I know you might live in Europe or be 10 years old. I cannot be left holding the bag for a ticket.

3. You either need to paypal me the money or send me a check.
paypal: Ebenezer2001@hotmail.com
mail: BillsZone, PO Box 182, Bowmansville, NY 14026

When you use paypal go directly to paypal.com do not use the BillsZone paypal button!!!

3. Clump and I have included a little surcharge to each ticket price and will go to breakfast or lunch after getting the tickets. :D

4. Should there be monies left over we will either return the change to you or it will get donated and we will buy stuff for the gameday tailgate.

5. Unless you request them ahead of time I will hold all tickets for the game until that morning. That way nobody forgets them at home, nobody loses them and if needed we can find other buyers in case people have to bail. ONCE I GIVE YOU YOUR TICKETS IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY NOT TO LOSE THEM, FORGET THEM OR SELL THEM SHOULD YOU NOT BE ABLE TO COME.

Sign up below AND PM me to let me know if you want the tickets sent to you. Feel free to have us get tix to another game BUT you must give me exact instructions. :bringit:

Mr. Miyagi
04-15-2005, 10:17 AM
I'm in Eb. You can hold the ticket for me until that morning.

I'll paypal you within the next few days, good enough?

Thanks to you and Clump for the trouble. :up::up:

honey
04-15-2005, 10:22 AM
Frank and I would like tix. I'll mail you a check, ok? Thanks, Eb and clump! :up:

Mr. Miyagi
04-15-2005, 01:12 PM
Hey Eb, the more the merrier right? Some local Minneapolis Bills Backers members are asking me about this. I've invited them to the board to check out the details, probably bringing in new zoners along the way. Is that okay? :D

Ebenezer
04-15-2005, 01:17 PM
Frank and I would like tix. I'll mail you a check, ok?

Always!

Hey Eb, the more the merrier right? Some local Minneapolis Bills Backers members are asking me about this. I've invited them to the board to check out the details, probably bringing in new zoners along the way. Is that okay? :D

The more the merrier. Tickets are not heavy!! As long as we only make one trip I don't care how many we get.

The_Philster
04-15-2005, 01:38 PM
I've invited them to the board to check out the details, probably bringing in new zoners along the way. Is that okay? :DJust make sure they sign up to the boards using this link :D http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/index.php?referrerid=11

Mr. Miyagi
04-15-2005, 01:40 PM
Just make sure they sign up to the boards using this link :D http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/index.php?referrerid=11
I pointed them to this thread. When they get here I'm sure they'll figure it out.

Bill Brasky
04-16-2005, 03:21 PM
I'M EXPECTING TICKETS TO GO ON SALE EITHER 5/7 OR 5/14[/B])

That's when you think individual game tickets will go on sale to the public?

I always thought it was later in the summer

Ebenezer
04-16-2005, 03:28 PM

no that is when season ticket holders will get to buy it before they go on sale to the public

Meathead
04-16-2005, 03:34 PM
Very important questions:

1 - Will Typ0 be deep frying a turkey?

2 - Will y'll be stuffed to the gills again when it's finally done?

clumping platelets
04-16-2005, 10:18 PM

No....to season ticket holders who renewed their seats and are paid in full

Billscusey
04-17-2005, 09:58 AM
Hi Eb, that's awfully nice of you!

Is there a limit to the number of tickets we can order? I'm not sure how many I might need (at least 4, but could be as many as 8).

Also, will you mail the tickets to Canada?

honey
04-21-2005, 08:15 PM
Gosh darn it. :( I've been too busy this week to send the money (plus I spaced it). I'll have it in the mail tomorrow, Eb. Sorry about that. :ontome:

Ebenezer
04-21-2005, 10:47 PM
Hi Eb, that's awfully nice of you!

Is there a limit to the number of tickets we can order? I'm not sure how many I might need (at least 4, but could be as many as 8).

Also, will you mail the tickets to Canada?

As far as I know there is no limit.

Gosh darn it. :( I've been too busy this week to send the money (plus I spaced it). I'll have it in the mail tomorrow, Eb. Sorry about that. :ontome:

Don't be :sorry: Get it here when you can...and you owe me 100ZBs for the sorry.

imbondz
04-22-2005, 05:44 PM
:brush:

Devin
04-22-2005, 07:42 PM
Im in, i will paypal the cash this coming week! thanks guys!

mybills
04-22-2005, 09:47 PM
Frank and I would like tix. I'll mail you a check, ok? Thanks, Eb and clump! :up:
Are you bringing your boys? I may go solo, don't know yet.

Very important questions:

1 - Will Typ0 be deep frying a turkey?

2 - Will y'll be stuffed to the gills again when it's finally done?

If so, just keep BillsFever away from the fryer! :D

chernobylwraiths
04-22-2005, 10:48 PM
I'll have to paypal you the money later. Very busy weekend.

honey
04-23-2005, 05:02 PM

No, the boys won't be coming this year. Just me and Frank. ;)

Cntrygal
04-24-2005, 09:35 AM

As far as I know there is no limit.

Don't be :sorry: Get it here when you can...and you owe me 100ZBs for the sorry.

LMAO! Good catch Eb. :up: Rep for you!

BTW. I will need one ticket, and will spread the word to the others here in the area. (check is in the mail. :snicker: )

BillsFever21
04-28-2005, 07:06 PM

If so, just keep BillsFever away from the fryer! :D
:D

I kept them burnt pants as a souvenir.

BillsFever21
04-28-2005, 07:07 PM
Was that one of the games I passed out in my car and missed the game?

The_Philster
04-28-2005, 07:39 PM
Was that one of the games I passed out in my car and missed the game?

yep :laughter:

The_Philster
04-28-2005, 07:45 PM
That was also the game where
Typ0 got so trashed he could barely walk into the game...then he poured beer on himself and got ejected
I locked the keys in helmetguy's car thanks to a cute blonde who was distracting me from thinking clearly

mybills
04-29-2005, 09:03 AM
:D

I kept them burnt pants as a souvenir.
:rofl: I kept the picture, too! It's a classic! :up:

clumping platelets
04-29-2005, 09:17 AM
Tickets go on sale Wed 5/18.....please read 1st post of thread for more info

Get the money to Eb ASAP

Cntrygal
05-02-2005, 12:31 PM
I haven't been around eb. *****!!!!!! ( :snicker: @ honey)

I'll get a check out to ya tonight.

hurls
05-02-2005, 06:00 PM
There is a limit for the first couple days, 10 per game I believe. Than after that there is no limit, except I think on the Pats game. I think I saw this in the Preferred section at BB.com. I'll recheck.

The_Philster
05-02-2005, 06:02 PM
There is a limit for the first couple days, 10 per game I believe. Than after that there is no limit, except I think on the Pats game. I think I saw this in the Preferred section at BB.com. I'll recheck.

That info is covered in the first post of the thread...

hurls
05-03-2005, 04:59 PM
Then delete the friggin post.