Who wants tickets to the home opener? Get them here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Who wants tickets to the home opener? Get them here!!!

OK. Like last year, Clump and I are willing to go to the stadium and get tix for folks for the home opener. We would also be willing to get tix to other games for you should you want.

Here is the deal.

1. The cost is $50 per ticket. (Clump edit MONEY NEEDS TO BE REC'D NLT MAY 17TH. TICKETS GO ON SALE STARTING WED 5/18-5/20 WITH LIMIT OF 10 PER GAME OR SAT 5/21 WITH ONLY 100 TICKET LIMIT FOR PATSIES) Last year we bought tix in the $41 range. Ticket prices went up last year. We will collect the money first then decide on the price range based on majority of what folks want. ALL ZONERS WILL SIT TOGETHER FOR THE GAME. It is too difficult to get 2 tickets here, 4 tickets there, 12 tickets over yonder, etc.

2. Unless you clear it with me ahead of time YOU MUST PAY UPFRONT. NO PAYEE NO TICKEY. This is still the internet. If I have not met you for all I know you might live in Europe or be 10 years old. I cannot be left holding the bag for a ticket.

3. You either need to paypal me the money or send me a check.
    paypal: Ebenezer2001@hotmail.com
    mail: BillsZone, PO Box 182, Bowmansville, NY 14026

When you use paypal go directly to paypal.com do not use the BillsZone paypal button!!!

3. Clump and I have included a little surcharge to each ticket price and will go to breakfast or lunch after getting the tickets.

4. Should there be monies left over we will either return the change to you or it will get donated and we will buy stuff for the gameday tailgate.

5. Unless you request them ahead of time I will hold all tickets for the game until that morning. That way nobody forgets them at home, nobody loses them and if needed we can find other buyers in case people have to bail. ONCE I GIVE YOU YOUR TICKETS IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY NOT TO LOSE THEM, FORGET THEM OR SELL THEM SHOULD YOU NOT BE ABLE TO COME.

Sign up below AND PM me to let me know if you want the tickets sent to you. Feel free to have us get tix to another game BUT you must give me exact instructions.
    Last edited by Guest; 04-29-2005, 09:20 AM.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

I'm in Eb. You can hold the ticket for me until that morning.

I'll paypal you within the next few days, good enough?

Thanks to you and Clump for the trouble.

Comment

• honey
      • Aug 2002

Frank and I would like tix. I'll mail you a check, ok? Thanks, Eb and clump!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIK5F4zRN0Y

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Hey Eb, the more the merrier right? Some local Minneapolis Bills Backers members are asking me about this. I've invited them to the board to check out the details, probably bringing in new zoners along the way. Is that okay?

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by honey
          Frank and I would like tix. I'll mail you a check, ok?
          Always!

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
          Hey Eb, the more the merrier right? Some local Minneapolis Bills Backers members are asking me about this. I've invited them to the board to check out the details, probably bringing in new zoners along the way. Is that okay?
          The more the merrier. Tickets are not heavy!! As long as we only make one trip I don't care how many we get.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
            I've invited them to the board to check out the details, probably bringing in new zoners along the way. Is that okay?
            Just make sure they sign up to the boards using this link http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/ind...?referrerid=11
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
              Just make sure they sign up to the boards using this link http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/ind...?referrerid=11
              I pointed them to this thread. When they get here I'm sure they'll figure it out.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                I'M EXPECTING TICKETS TO GO ON SALE EITHER 5/7 OR 5/14[/B])
                That's when you think individual game tickets will go on sale to the public?

I always thought it was later in the summer

Comment

• Ebenezer
                  Give me a minute...
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jfreeman

no that is when season ticket holders will get to buy it before they go on sale to the public

Comment

• Meathead
                    Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
                    • Jul 2002

Very important questions:

1 - Will Typ0 be deep frying a turkey?

2 - Will y'll be stuffed to the gills again when it's finally done?
                    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• clumping platelets

Originally posted by jfreeman

No....to season ticket holders who renewed their seats and are paid in full

Comment

• Billscusey
                        • Nov 2004

Hi Eb, that's awfully nice of you!

Is there a limit to the number of tickets we can order? I'm not sure how many I might need (at least 4, but could be as many as 8).

Also, will you mail the tickets to Canada?

Comment

• honey
                          • Aug 2002

Gosh darn it. I've been too busy this week to send the money (plus I spaced it). I'll have it in the mail tomorrow, Eb. Sorry about that.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIK5F4zRN0Y

Comment

• Ebenezer
                            Give me a minute...
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Billscusey
                            Hi Eb, that's awfully nice of you!

Is there a limit to the number of tickets we can order? I'm not sure how many I might need (at least 4, but could be as many as 8).

Also, will you mail the tickets to Canada?
                            As far as I know there is no limit.

Originally posted by honey
                            Gosh darn it. I've been too busy this week to send the money (plus I spaced it). I'll have it in the mail tomorrow, Eb. Sorry about that.
                            Don't be Get it here when you can...and you owe me 100ZBs for the sorry.

Comment

• imbondz
                              Democrats are people too
                              • Jan 2003

My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

Working...
                              X