PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know which draft prospects the Bills have seen so far?

baalworship
04-15-2005, 12:28 PM
Last year both JP Losman and Lee Evans visited the Bills before the draft. I am sure that the Bills also invite some guys as smokescreens. Still, I would love to know which draft prospects have visited with the Bills because among those one or 2 could end up being the guys they actually take.

The only player I have heard so far is OT Jamaal Brown from Oklahoma. So does anyone know other players? Even better, a website that lists known draft prospects and the teams they visited?

mysticsoto
04-15-2005, 01:06 PM
Last year both JP Losman and Lee Evans visited the Bills before the draft. I am sure that the Bills also invite some guys as smokescreens. Still, I would love to know which draft prospects have visited with the Bills because among those one or 2 could end up being the guys they actually take.

The only player I have heard so far is OT Jamaal Brown from Oklahoma. So does anyone know other players? Even better, a website that lists known draft prospects and the teams they visited?

Well someone had posted here that when Matt Jones was interviewed on a Satellite Radio station, he mentioned that one of the few teams that he had talked to in any depth was Buffalo. I don't know to what extent that was and I don't believe there's any link to that interview though, so I can't give any more details...

Albany,n.y.
04-15-2005, 05:29 PM
These players per NFL draft scout: Adam Terry, OT, Syracuse; Daniel Leger, S, Colorado School of the Mines; Kurt Campbell, S/OLB, Albany; Jammal Brown, OT, Oklahoma
I've also read they attended QB Chad Friehauf's (Colorado School of the Mines) workout. Interesting that 2 players are from Colorado School of the Mines.
Also, McNally came to Albany and watched OT Geir Gudmundsen's workout & then had dinner with him.

Dozerdog
04-15-2005, 05:33 PM
Jones stated he talked to Mularkey at the combine for a lengthy time- there has been no report of him coming to O.P.

Jan Reimers
04-15-2005, 06:16 PM
That Colorado School of the Mines always has some big time prospects.

baalworship
04-15-2005, 07:04 PM
Better than Colorado School Of The Mimes, I guess....

:winkpunch