X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

Eb-- A suggestion

As the draft goes on it is going to be very difficult for us to keep track of who's been drafted, who's still available, etc. Would it be possible to make an alphabetical list, then just cross of the guys drafted so we can have some sort of easy reference?
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
    As the draft goes on it is going to be very difficult for us to keep track of who's been drafted, who's still available, etc. Would it be possible to make an alphabetical list, then just cross of the guys drafted so we can have some sort of easy reference?
    My plan was to send out updated spreadsheets on Monday morning with everybody's rosters on them. I can also send out the files with the players still remaining. How's that?

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
      • Aug 2003

Damn you should be getting paid for all the work that you are doing

Comment

• That Guy
        • Apr 2004

That sounds good. I actually already started crossing them off on my own.. but it'd probably be easier if everyone got one anyways.

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by pmacla
          Damn you should be getting paid for all the work that you are doing
          thanks...after this initial draft though everybody is on their own!!

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
            • Mar 2004

Sounds good Eb. It's going to be very tough to keep track otherwise.

Comment

• Devin
              The Octagon
              • Apr 2003

I just use the initial player ratings list and corss off whose been drafted.

lazy bastards.
              http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

Working...
              X