X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sportsuser101
    • Feb 2005

Looking for a 2nd round pick

Let me know if anybody is looking to get out of the 2nd round.
    Dareus - 1st Round Pick
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

You know it.

I will take a 6th rounder.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Sportsuser101
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by MBBedard
      You know it.

I will take a 6th rounder.
      Sounds good. I'll post it in the trade thread just reply to it.
      Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• The King
        • Jun 2004

Great. trade officially makes sense now. realistically I wouldnt get TO in the 2nd round.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• Sportsuser101
          • Feb 2005

Great. trade officially makes sense now. realistically I wouldnt get TO in the 2nd round.
          Yup works for me as well. I still have guys I had 1st round grades on that at least 1 will fall to me.
          Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• The King
            • Jun 2004

Oh there is a ton. But its not wise for me to drop 27.5 mill on 3 players.
            It was all

Comment

• Sportsuser101
              • Feb 2005

Oh there is a ton. But its not wise for me to drop 27.5 mill on 3 players.
              Yup I figured you'd probably wanna get out of the 2nd.
              Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• The King
                • Jun 2004

You should think about getting Porter though that would be a nasty duo in the hash marks.
                It was all

Comment

• Ebenezer
                  Give me a minute...
                  • Jul 2002

if trades are not posted in the trade thread I will not see them. I am doing my best to follow every post but I am only human.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• The King
                    • Jun 2004

Its over there. You going crazy before week 1?
                    It was all

Comment

Working...
                    X