PDA

View Full Version : Scary playoff team!!!!

Patrick76777
12-11-2002, 03:25 PM
Still a longshot with a tough schedule down the stretch, but KC has been coming on strong! They have a great running game. They’ve beaten Oakland, Miami, and the Jets. Took NE and Denver to OT. Lost to SD by one point on a last second play. Basically played very well with many of playoff contenders. Could cause some problems if they sneak in. Any thoughts?

WNYnut
12-11-2002, 03:29 PM
I liken Kansas City to the Bills, a pretty damn good offense with very little defensive help. If they catch a few breaks, and knock off some key AFC West opponents, you never know, they could open some eyes and possibly do something in the playoffs.

Judge
12-11-2002, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by WNYnut
I liken Kansas City to the Bills, a pretty damn good offense with very little defensive help. If they catch a few breaks, and knock off some key AFC West opponents, you never know, they could open some eyes and possibly do something in the playoffs.

The D's been picking up its game recently.

I agree about the comparison to the Bills' they're a better version.

Phins054
12-11-2002, 06:46 PM
The only real difference on offense is that they have a sh#t load of great screen plays designed for Holmes.

BillC
12-11-2002, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by WNYnut
I liken Kansas City to the Bills, a pretty damn good offense with very little defensive help. If they catch a few breaks, and knock off some key AFC West opponents, you never know, they could open some eyes and possibly do something in the playoffs. One big difference... they have a compitent coach

JayWood
12-11-2002, 08:54 PM
Now whats a screen play?? Oh wait i think i know what it is, its that great play that every other team seems to run against us. Its been so long since I have seen us run the play that i kinda forgot all about it. I mean we dont really have a running back good enough to run plays like that. No No thats not true, we have a guy who has over 1000 yrds rushing, 10 touchdowns, one of the best in the league, ok someone remind me again why we dont run the screen because iam still trying to figure it out.

ArcticWildMan
12-11-2002, 08:58 PM
No kidding. That seems to be one chapter in the playbook that was lost!!!

lunatic_bills_fan
12-11-2002, 09:24 PM
Especially with our offensive line. Our guys are quick, just imagine Big Mike tearin down the feild lookin at some 190 pound DB. BOOM!!!!

Jman
12-11-2002, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by JayWood
Now whats a screen play?? Oh wait i think i know what it is, its that great play that every other team seems to run against us. Its been so long since I have seen us run the play that i kinda forgot all about it. I mean we dont really have a running back good enough to run plays like that. No No thats not true, we have a guy who has over 1000 yrds rushing, 10 touchdowns, one of the best in the league, ok someone remind me again why we dont run the screen because iam still trying to figure it out.

:lol: SO TRUE!

Š
12-12-2002, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by lunatic_bills_fan
Especially with our offensive line. Our guys are quick, just imagine Big Mike tearin down the feild lookin at some 190 pound DB. BOOM!!!!

I agree. When I played OT, I loved nothing more than pulling on a screen play and taking out that DB that weighed 100 lbs less.

Phins054
12-12-2002, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by BigDoug

I agree. When I played OT, I loved nothing more than pulling on a screen play and taking out that DB that weighed 100 lbs less.

Yeah...you always did strike me as the kind of guy that liked picking on the smaller guy...jk.