PDA

View Full Version : Bills @ Bucs

wilcoxbills
04-16-2005, 01:23 AM
Need 5 Tickets for the game 9/18/05. Going to Tampa with two buddies, and meeting my neice and her husband. Any Ideas from anyone were I can get good tickets would be great :pray:

The_Philster
04-16-2005, 05:41 AM
Individual tickets haven't even been released anywhere in the NFL yet

Any single game tickets that may become available will go on sale through TicketMaster in late July or early August. Please check back at www.buccaneers.com for more information regarding single game tickets as it becomes available.

Meathead
04-16-2005, 08:11 AM
Do they usually sell out in Tampa now that the team isn't quite as dominant anymore?

jamze132
04-16-2005, 08:53 AM
Need 5 Tickets for the game 9/18/05. Going to Tampa with two buddies, and meeting my neice and her husband. Any Ideas from anyone were I can get good tickets would be great :pray:
Yeah... this place called Ticketmaster! All you have to do is wait until individual game tickets go on sale and then you can go to Ticketmaster.com and purchase them. It's really amazing. :question:

The_Philster
04-16-2005, 08:59 AM
Yeah... this place called Ticketmaster! All you have to do is wait until individual game tickets go on sale and then you can go to Ticketmaster.com and purchase them. It's really amazing. :question:

:spit:

tampabay25690
04-16-2005, 09:27 AM
I will be trying to get tickets as soon as they go on sale, it will be very hard because this Tampa's Home opener and there is a TON of Buffalo people down here. I will keep everyone posted on anything I can get for the game...

Billzz
04-16-2005, 11:19 AM
Tickets won't be that hard to come by. The Tampa Tribune already has people selling their season tickets so they can keep em for next year etc. Basically they will have a crappy year and most people know it so are waiting for a better year but don't want to lose the seats.

I know of 4 from my wifes Uncle, check and see where they are. I turned em down because of better seats I already have.

Here is a example http://classified.tbo.com/classifieds-bin/classifieds?tp=tbo+fl&temp_type=detail&keyword_query=bucs+tickets&classification=classifieds&property=bloomingdale+fl%2Cbrandonnews+fl%2Ccarrollwood+fl%2Cfishhawk+fl%2Ctampaloop+fl%2Cpascoloop13+fl%2Cmacdill+fl%2Cnwtampa+fl%2Cplantcity+fl%2Csouthshore+fl%2Csouthtampa+fl%2Ctemple+fl%2Cthesun+fl%2Ctownnews+fl%2Cpascoloop22+fl%2Csuncoastwest+fl%2Csuncoastpinellas+fl%2Ctampatrib+greater%2Ctampatribpasco+fl%2Ctampatribbrand+fl%2Ctampatribune+fl%2Chernando+fl%2Chighlands+fl&date=today&start_date=&status=active%2Cexpired

tampabay25690
04-16-2005, 11:24 AM
Tickets won't be that hard to come by. The Tampa Tribune already has people selling their season tickets so they can keep em for next year etc. Basically they will have a crappy year and most people know it so are waiting for a better year but don't want to lose the seats.

I know of 4 from my wifes Uncle, check and see where they are. I turned em down because of better seats I already have.

Here is a example http://classified.tbo.com/classifieds-bin/classifieds?tp=tbo+fl&temp_type=detail&keyword_query=bucs+tickets&classification=classifieds&property=bloomingdale+fl%2Cbrandonnews+fl%2Ccarrollwood+fl%2Cfishhawk+fl%2Ctampaloop+fl%2Cpascoloop13+fl%2Cmacdill+fl%2Cnwtampa+fl%2Cplantcity+fl%2Csouthshore+fl%2Csouthtampa+fl%2Ctemple+fl%2Cthesun+fl%2Ctownnews+fl%2Cpascoloop22+fl%2Csuncoastwest+fl%2Csuncoastpinellas+fl%2Ctampatrib+greater%2Ctampatribpasco+fl%2Ctampatribbrand+fl%2Ctampatribune+fl%2Chernando+fl%2Chighlands+fl&date=today&start_date=&status=active%2Cexpired

Yea i will keep everyone posted also......

Billzz
04-16-2005, 11:36 AM
BTW I live in Lexington Oaks off 54. I didn't get a chance to reply in last thread you posted on.