PDA

View Full Version : SAN DIEGO TAILGATER NOV. 20, 2005

im4bflo
04-16-2005, 11:42 AM
Hey fellow BILLS fans,
Here's a roadtrip not to be missed, always a great one!!!!
Bookmark this site, and plan to go...
http://www.sdbbc.org/pages/474889/index.htm
Very well organized, and you'll be at the BEACH!

The_Philster
04-16-2005, 11:57 AM
bookmarked :up:

L.A. Playa
04-16-2005, 12:10 PM
I will be in San Diego for the game

SABURZFAN
04-16-2005, 05:25 PM
i'll be coming in from vegas. :up:

generalmills
04-16-2005, 08:50 PM
looking forward to it!

Pride
04-16-2005, 08:51 PM
i am considering flying out for this game!

clumping platelets
04-17-2005, 01:51 AM
I may be able to arrange this one :D

Michael82
04-17-2005, 12:47 PM
I might make this my roadtrip game. :dance:

The_Philster
04-17-2005, 12:53 PM
I might make this my roadtrip game. :dance:

Better decide quick...plane reservations will be made soon...and you could end up flying alone

Michael82
04-17-2005, 12:56 PM
Better decide quick...plane reservations will be made soon...and you could end up flying alone
okay, i'm making it my roadtrip game. let's do it. :up:

im4bflo
04-17-2005, 10:07 PM
okay, i'm making it my roadtrip game. let's do it. :up:

Right on!!! You've made a very wise decision my friend.
I'll get to have a few cold one's with a few more Zoner's I haven't met yet.
SD is always a great trip we look forward to out here on the west coast, it's always been awesome! :gobills:

BuffaloRanger
04-18-2005, 12:15 AM
I saw the Bills game there in 2001. Nice Stadium. One thing that sucked though, throwing footballs in the SD parking lots was illegal. What's a tailgate without footballs wizzing through the air? The police will actually stop you. People were getting pissed when their cavier tables/cars were getting hit so now it's illegal.

clumping platelets
04-18-2005, 01:40 AM
caviar? :ill:

SABURZFAN
04-18-2005, 01:46 AM
caviar? :ill:

they're weird out here on the west coast.

The_Philster
04-18-2005, 05:02 AM
they're weird out here on the west coast.

well you're out there...most of us kinda figured weirdness abounded

The King
04-18-2005, 07:40 AM
I think I will be going as well.

generalmills
04-18-2005, 10:47 AM
its now official... I will be in Cali for the game!! Can't Wait!! Anyone else flying with JetBlue???

Michael82
04-18-2005, 12:33 PM
its now official... I will be in Cali for the game!! Can't Wait!! Anyone else flying with JetBlue???
not sure yet which airline. probably whichever is cheapest. :up:

HAMMER
04-18-2005, 12:34 PM
Having tailgated at both stadiums many times I can assure you it is no different than tailgating in Buffalo. Not having footballs being thrown in the lot can be a good thing, no fights over dented cars or dented girlfriends heads. The only complaint I have is I once got a $50 ticket for pissing in the bushes when there were hundreds of others doing the same thing, bad timing. The crowd here is more ethnically diverse, and it is warmer, hence the women wear less clothes.

Today I spoke with Jimbo who heads up the SD Bills Backers, he is working on a large block of rooms at two different hotels, one on the boardwalk in Pacific Beach and the other in Old Town. Let me know if you would like help in contacting him to obtain one. He has also locked up a thousand tickets.

Hounds
04-18-2005, 12:38 PM
Are the tickets in good locations and can we book plane tickets seperatley since we come from Texas?

SabreEleven
04-18-2005, 01:05 PM
I'm looking into going to this also.

HAMMER
04-18-2005, 01:58 PM
Are the tickets in good locations and can we book plane tickets seperatley since we come from Texas?

I am sorry but I don't yet know where the tickets are located. Anytime you buy a block that large they are most likely not prime seats. Please click the link and evrything you need is there, call Jimbo, he is very cool.

I will be very busy planning my wedding which is the day before the game. If you have general questions about SD I am glad to help.

SABURZFAN
04-18-2005, 02:20 PM

:mad:

The_Philster
04-18-2005, 03:41 PM
:lolpoint:
:mad:

im4bflo
04-18-2005, 06:05 PM

I heard the tix are better seats this year, away stadiums usually put us in the nosebleeds, but this year will be better, right now, the seats will be in the $70 range. And getting your own flight is just fine, Bills fans will be coming from all over!

im4bflo
04-18-2005, 06:10 PM
Having tailgated at both stadiums many times I can assure you it is no different than tailgating in Buffalo. Not having footballs being thrown in the lot can be a good thing, no fights over dented cars or dented girlfriends heads. The only complaint I have is I once got a $50 ticket for pissing in the bushes when there were hundreds of others doing the same thing, bad timing. The crowd here is more ethnically diverse, and it is warmer, hence the women wear less clothes.

Today I spoke with Jimbo who heads up the SD Bills Backers, he is working on a large block of rooms at two different hotels, one on the boardwalk in Pacific Beach and the other in Old Town. Let me know if you would like help in contacting him to obtain one. He has also locked up a thousand tickets.

And we'll all be together at the tailgate area, it'll be a mini Ralph tailgater, throwing the ball around there should be fine.

unpaid_bills
04-19-2005, 01:17 AM
I will be there for sure since I am in So Cal. SD has a great stadium to watch a game. Cant beat the weather, attractions and the scenery.

Thanks in advance Jim for setting this up I am looking forward to it. The last time I saw the Bills in SD it was the beginning of the Rob Johnson / Flutie era.

Go Bills

unpaid_bills
04-19-2005, 01:21 AM
Yeah they even serve napkins with the wings.

I actually went to a place that advertised "Traditional Buffalo Wings" the sauce options were BBQ, Tai, Sweet and something else that did not even remotely taste like B-Wings. I ordered them plain and had my wife pull out my secret sauce stash from her purse in case of Emergency.

Hey in Cal we have plenty of weirdo's but no Snow. The cost of living in paradise I guess -- Hope to see you all at the game will be a blast

im4bflo
04-19-2005, 06:40 PM
Yeah they even serve napkins with the wings.

I actually went to a place that advertised "Traditional Buffalo Wings" the sauce options were BBQ, Tai, Sweet and something else that did not even remotely taste like B-Wings. I ordered them plain and had my wife pull out my secret sauce stash from her purse in case of Emergency.

Hey in Cal we have plenty of weirdo's but no Snow. The cost of living in paradise I guess -- Hope to see you all at the game will be a blast

I'm living in SoCal now also, and if it ain't Franks and butter for sauce, and blue cheese for the celery side, it burns my butt if they call them BUFFALO wings, call them Cali-wings or something, they try to serve you all of the above sauce options you named, and then serve it with RANCH dressing :blowup:

im4bflo
04-21-2005, 10:28 PM
Hey fellow BILLS fans,
Here's a roadtrip not to be missed, always a great one!!!!
Bookmark this site, and plan to go...
Very well organized, and you'll be at the BEACH!

Spread the word, this will be the away game of the year!