PDA

View Full Version : Monday Announcement - PLEASE READ!!!

Ebenezer
04-18-2005, 06:01 AM
Good morning. I will not be around today or tomorrow. I will be in a set of meetings. I will check in but it will be later at night. Devin will monitor the draft and make sure everything proceeds well.

With that. If you are not going to be here please forward any and all draft lists to him so that the draft may go smoothly. He already has my list for today. Also. Should there be any problem I will scrap the 2nd round starting at the problem point and we will start over to make sure that everything is fair. Please do not go into the 3rd round until tomorrow.

Lastly, Devin doesn't have editting rights in threads. He cannot change the names in the first post to update the draft. Please read the thread to see who has been taken. If you take a player that has been drafted your pick will be nullified. If there is a trade of picks, please indicate that in the draft thread and then make your pick. Also indicate it in the trade thread.

Same holds for tomorrow!! Thanks!!

Ebenezer
04-18-2005, 07:05 AM
Also, the first 10 rounds of the draft have been updated. Please check to make sure that I have them correct!!

Devin
04-18-2005, 08:08 AM
LOG sorted the editing problem Eb, so we are good to go.

Ebenezer
04-18-2005, 05:37 PM
LOG sorted the editing problem Eb, so we are good to go.
:up: