PDA

View Full Version : I am getting excited for Draft Day 2005!

Pride
04-18-2005, 10:03 AM
No football for several months makes any football fan joyous for the draft!

This is especially true considering we have Tom Donahoe. Say what you want about the guy, but he always brings excitement to draft day!

I for one am looking forward to vegging out all day, with a 2 litre of pepsi, and some deep fried goodness! :drool2:

DraftBoy
04-18-2005, 10:06 AM
No football for several months makes any football fan joyous for the draft!

This is especially true considering we have Tom Donahoe. Say what you want about the guy, but he always brings excitement to draft day!

I for one am looking forward to vegging out all day, with a 2 litre of pepsi, and some deep fried goodness! :drool2:

All day?!?! The draft is a two day vegging event!

camelcowboy
04-18-2005, 10:08 AM
Yeah I learned my lesson last year, after they selected Lee Evans I turned off the TV to take a nap, I wake up and they draft Losman. It doesn't make up for the teams record at the end of the season, but TD's drafts, and moves in free agency make the offseason almost as fun as the season its self. Almost!!!

clumping platelets
04-18-2005, 10:09 AM
It's one of my holidays :D

Pride
04-18-2005, 10:22 AM
I realize it's 2 days, but I cant just sit around for 2 days... the 2nd day it is on, but I am up around doing stuff... cleaning, laundry, etc...

one of the downfalls of being single!

camelcowboy
04-18-2005, 10:27 AM
Day two is tough, Tons of players being pick, and no real idea who they are. Every year one or players get picked from the bills who are not in any of my draft guides. At least in day one you can follow the players who have name reconition.