PDA

View Full Version : I guarantee....

Italian Stallion
04-18-2005, 10:24 AM
This might be a little off topic but.....I guarentee that whenever the Bills pick in the second round, ESPN will go to commerical...... and when they return the pick will have already been announced and the next team will be on the clock.

It'll just be another example of how the Bills get hated on....i promise this will happen

:blowup: :blowup: :blowup:

Mr. Miyagi
04-18-2005, 10:27 AM
Easy there with the us-against-the-world bit.

Italian Stallion
04-18-2005, 10:29 AM
Easy there with the us-against-the-world bit.

Sorry, but I just know it's true.....didn't mean to make it sound like that, but you watch, it's gonna happen

clumping platelets
04-18-2005, 10:29 AM
Actually, I've noticed a trend like that. They rarely go to commercial with the higher profile teams drafting.

camelcowboy
04-18-2005, 10:32 AM
Does anyone think Berman's taxi driver will let him know who we pick this year, or since we don't have a first round pick it's not as important. If he does know the pick this year then their is no way their going to cut into a commerical.

DraftBoy
04-18-2005, 10:37 AM
They cut away last year during one of our picks in fact they have the past 3 years cut away during one of our picks but not usually till day 2 or late day 1

OpIv37
04-18-2005, 10:45 AM
Does anyone think Berman's taxi driver will let him know who we pick this year, or since we don't have a first round pick it's not as important. If he does know the pick this year then their is no way their going to cut into a commerical.

I want to know who the "taxi driver" is. Berman's a closet Bills fan (although it's a little too obvious- he hasn't come out but I think he left the door open) and has some connection to the team- I'd love to know who's leaking. It's probably someone who's been there for a while.

Italian Stallion
04-18-2005, 10:46 AM
They cut away last year during one of our picks in fact they have the past 3 years cut away during one of our picks but not usually till day 2 or late day 1

I know they need commericals, but it just pisses me off that we have to watch Jared from subway instead of our pick

Dicknoze69
04-18-2005, 11:04 AM

I think this is the exact reason they won't cut away. Plus, we are a team who usually does something exciting come draft day.

Mr. Miyagi
04-18-2005, 11:07 AM
I think this is the exact reason they won't cut away. Plus, we are a team who usually does something exciting come draft day.
We sure will this year. :up:

MDFINFAN
04-18-2005, 02:26 PM
Actually, I've noticed a trend like that. They rarely go to commercial with the higher profile teams drafting.

You guys should be a higher profile team, I'm not sure why you didn't get more Monday nighters, I gurantee if D. Bledsoe was still in the foe, you would have. DB will get TV networkers thinking he's the 2nd coming of J. Elway...but you have a good team who's earned the respect on the field.

jamze132
04-18-2005, 04:15 PM
He won't have that cabbie since they aren't going to the Garden. Even if they did, he wouldnt make a prediciton because there is no first round pick.

Slim
04-18-2005, 08:01 PM

he did it the Thurman Thomas year

Marvelous
04-18-2005, 11:30 PM
LMAO
I agree they will go to comercial also.
We also get the shaft on Inside the NFL all the time. We get like a 10 second breakdown if were lucky and they never pick our game when they go over thier picks. We also get shafted on primetime alot. Even with The Swami.. Small market i guess..

**Even more off topic. <<>>Did i read somewhere that we have the cheapest tiickets in the NFL? Something about the Cardinals being 2nd to cheapest only 2nd to us...

camelcowboy
04-18-2005, 11:41 PM
Nothing wrong with having cheaper tickets. As long as we keep the attendance up. For years the cardinals couldn't give tickets away. Look at Jacksonville who have decent teams and have a problem selling tickets. Two years ago Miami had a home playoff game against Balitmore, and they couldn't sellout to lift the blackout. Please tell me if im wrong but i can't see buffalo having problems to that extent.

mypoorfriendme
04-19-2005, 01:28 AM
[QUOTE=Italian Stallion]This might be a little off topic but.....I guarentee that whenever the Bills pick in the second round, ESPN will go to commerical...... and when they return the pick will have already been announced and the next team will be on the clock.

It'll just be another example of how the Bills get hated on....i promise this will happen
QUOTE]

:bf1:

i love the cynicism