• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Italian Stallion
    Knows More Than You
    • Feb 2004

I guarantee....

This might be a little off topic but.....I guarentee that whenever the Bills pick in the second round, ESPN will go to commerical...... and when they return the pick will have already been announced and the next team will be on the clock.

It'll just be another example of how the Bills get hated on....i promise this will happen

BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Easy there with the us-against-the-world bit.

Comment

• Italian Stallion
      Knows More Than You
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
      Easy there with the us-against-the-world bit.
      Sorry, but I just know it's true.....didn't mean to make it sound like that, but you watch, it's gonna happen
      BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

Comment

• clumping platelets

Actually, I've noticed a trend like that. They rarely go to commercial with the higher profile teams drafting.

Comment

• camelcowboy
          • Mar 2005

Does anyone think Berman's taxi driver will let him know who we pick this year, or since we don't have a first round pick it's not as important. If he does know the pick this year then their is no way their going to cut into a commerical.

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

They cut away last year during one of our picks in fact they have the past 3 years cut away during one of our picks but not usually till day 2 or late day 1
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by camelcowboy
              Does anyone think Berman's taxi driver will let him know who we pick this year, or since we don't have a first round pick it's not as important. If he does know the pick this year then their is no way their going to cut into a commerical.
              I want to know who the "taxi driver" is. Berman's a closet Bills fan (although it's a little too obvious- he hasn't come out but I think he left the door open) and has some connection to the team- I'd love to know who's leaking. It's probably someone who's been there for a while.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Italian Stallion
                Knows More Than You
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                They cut away last year during one of our picks in fact they have the past 3 years cut away during one of our picks but not usually till day 2 or late day 1
                I know they need commericals, but it just pisses me off that we have to watch Jared from subway instead of our pick
                BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

Comment

• Dicknoze69
                  Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
                  • Jul 2002

I think this is the exact reason they won't cut away. Plus, we are a team who usually does something exciting come draft day.

God give me style and give me grace
                  God put a smile upon my face

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Dicknoze69
                    I think this is the exact reason they won't cut away. Plus, we are a team who usually does something exciting come draft day.
                    We sure will this year.

Comment

• MDFINFAN
                      • Jun 2003

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                      Actually, I've noticed a trend like that. They rarely go to commercial with the higher profile teams drafting.
                      You guys should be a higher profile team, I'm not sure why you didn't get more Monday nighters, I gurantee if D. Bledsoe was still in the foe, you would have. DB will get TV networkers thinking he's the 2nd coming of J. Elway...but you have a good team who's earned the respect on the field.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• jamze132
                        Don’t hate…
                        • Jun 2003

He won't have that cabbie since they aren't going to the Garden. Even if they did, he wouldnt make a prediciton because there is no first round pick.

Comment

• Slim
                          • Apr 2004

he did it the Thurman Thomas year

Comment

• Marvelous
                            • Feb 2004

LMAO
                            I agree they will go to comercial also.
                            We also get the shaft on Inside the NFL all the time. We get like a 10 second breakdown if were lucky and they never pick our game when they go over thier picks. We also get shafted on primetime alot. Even with The Swami.. Small market i guess..

**Even more off topic. <<>>Did i read somewhere that we have the cheapest tiickets in the NFL? Something about the Cardinals being 2nd to cheapest only 2nd to us...
                            GO BILLS!!! NE
                            Magical Trevor

Comment

• camelcowboy
                              • Mar 2005

Nothing wrong with having cheaper tickets. As long as we keep the attendance up. For years the cardinals couldn't give tickets away. Look at Jacksonville who have decent teams and have a problem selling tickets. Two years ago Miami had a home playoff game against Balitmore, and they couldn't sellout to lift the blackout. Please tell me if im wrong but i can't see buffalo having problems to that extent.

Comment

Working...
                              X