PDA

View Full Version : Are we starting a new mock draft today?

Italian Stallion
04-18-2005, 10:50 AM
If so, when does it begin? I will gladly take some teams...

clumping platelets
04-18-2005, 10:56 AM
I was going to post something later. I want to do one on Friday with 8 owners who can do a 3 rd mock starting at 8am until finished. If 8 owners are available and their are no interuptions, it can be done rather quickly

Sportsuser101
04-18-2005, 10:57 AM
I was going to post something later. I want to do one on Friday with 8 owners who can do a 3 rd mock starting at 8am until finished. If 8 owners are available and their are no interuptions, it can be done rather quickly
Too early for me. I'm in too many meetings around that time. I usually get done anywhere from 10 to 12.

clumping platelets
04-18-2005, 10:59 AM
I will be going to a Zone Lunch at around noon. We could start at around 10am....break from about noon-2pm....start back up until finished. :idunno:

Italian Stallion
04-18-2005, 11:00 AM
Yeah I'd be up for that, I don't go to work till 5PM, should we pick teams now Clump?

clumping platelets
04-18-2005, 11:04 AM
I will post the rules, draft order, etc tonight while at work. I want 8 owners who are available to do 3 rds (4 if time allows). Unfortunately, we won't be able to do trades.
We can pick the teams tomorrow. Each owner will draft for the 4 teams in each division.

All in favor?

AYE!!

mysticsoto
04-18-2005, 01:00 PM
I will post the rules, draft order, etc tonight while at work. I want 8 owners who are available to do 3 rds (4 if time allows). Unfortunately, we won't be able to do trades.
We can pick the teams tomorrow. Each owner will draft for the 4 teams in each division.

All in favor?

AYE!!
I'm in. Couldn't we start earlier during the week though (like Wednesday) ? That might give us more time to do more rounds...