• Mar 2003

Travis Henry Rumors From ESPN Insider

WHO INTERESTED THE SKINNY
    Travis Henry
    Bills

Cardinals
    Bucs
    Eagles

Apr. 18 - The Buccaneers continue to talk to the Bills about running back Travis Henry, but they have competition. The Eagles are definitely a player in these trade talks and could take the lead if they wish, according to ESPN.com's John Clayton.

Philly has enough draft choice clout to top the player-for-player options presented by the Bucs and Cardinals. Arizona is offering left tackle L.J. Shelton. The Bills want draft choices to be involved in any trade, and may favor something from the Eagles.
    http://www.gizmogamer.com - Your #1 source for the latest gaming, gadgets, and technology news!
  • BuffaloJayhawk
    • Aug 2004

cool
    http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• Pride
      • Jul 2002

I just dont see why the eagles would be doing this?

Comment

• Dicknoze69
        Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
        • Jul 2002

They need an actual RB who can pound the ball. Buckhalter is always hurt, and Westbrook is best as a Warrick Dunn-type. Throw in that they have a ton of picks and that Henry's cheap, and I think it's a good fit.

I think the Bucs will trade up with Miami and give them their 2nd round pick, so we'd need a player from the Bucs instead.

God give me style and give me grace
        God put a smile upon my face

Comment

• djjimkelly
          • Apr 2003

i totally understand why eagles would be doing this westbrook is more a threat on a swing pass then running between the tackles. how many times watching the eagles do u see them throwing on 2nd and 2 this is something that makes alot of sense for the eagles if u ask me.

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
            WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
            • Mar 2003

Smoke and Mirrors? Modrak and his Eagle connections working together? Eagles use this to force Westbrook to sign. Bills use this to drive the price for TH up. Win-Win.
            Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Philly is dangerous as it is. If Travis moves there, there's a real chance of him getting a ring before we do. Then he gets the last laugh.

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
                • Aug 2004

meh, we will get one within the next five years.
                http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• Stewie
                  Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
                  • Aug 2002

TH is the perfect complement to westbrook.
                  Originally posted by Topdog
                  Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
                  Originally posted by mercyrule
                  I love Weiner.
                  Originally posted by mercyrule
                  also cheese

Comment

• HAMMER
                    I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                    • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                    Philly is dangerous as it is. If Travis moves there, there's a real chance of him getting a ring before we do. Then he gets the last laugh.
                    I think TH would help put the Eagles over the top. If I'm the Eagles FO I give up a second for him in a heart beat. There are a lot of people on this board with very short memories, Travis Henry is an excellent, tough back that punishes.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                      Administrator
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HAMMER
                      I think TH would help put the Eagles over the top. If I'm the Eagles FO I give up a second for him in a heart beat. There are a lot of people on this board with very short memories, Travis Henry is an excellent, tough back that punishes.

Also one who has limited production and previous fumble problems.
                      COMING SOON...
                      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Dominator77
                        Zoner
                        • Apr 2005

Henry to the Eagles would be a great fit for them and a win for us as hopefully TD will be able to get us more picks. Although I could easily see Travis Henry coughing up a crucial fumble in the playoffs next year for the Eagles that costs them the game and we will just sit back and say "thank goodness TD drafted Willis"

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                          Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

I'd take Travis over 1/2 of the starting backs in the league any day of the week.

Comment

• Dominator77
                            Zoner
                            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                            I'd take Travis over 1/2 of the starting backs in the league any day of the week.
                            I would too but I wouldn't be able to trust him in a big game or in a crucial game situation. He fumbles way too much for me to consider him a top flight back. I also don't think he'll last that long in the NFL. I love the way he fights and battles but he takes way too many hard shots from defenders when we gets tackled. The truly great backs like Emmitt, Payton, etc etc. knew when to get down and knew how to spin and fall down when necessary to save their body.

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                              Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                              • Mar 2003

I hope we trade TH for Philly's second rounder at pick #63 I think.
                              "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                              -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                              X