• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

I will trade 5-6 for a 3

I would like to get back into the 3rd round. I fear my guy may leave the board sooner than anticipated.

I will give you my 5-6
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by MBBedard
    I would like to get back into the 3rd round. I fear my guy may leave the board sooner than anticipated.

I will give you my 5-6
    I have 2 3rd's I will give you my later 3rd if you want maybe you can throw in a 10 round pick or so.

Comment

• The King
      • Jun 2004

I dont have a tenth but I will throw you a 19th
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• The King
        • Jun 2004

or I will give you a 4-5
        It was all

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
          • Mar 2004

MBB, I'd take a 4th round pick for my 3rd round pick.

Comment

• The King
            • Jun 2004

done
            It was all

Comment

• The Spaz
              • Mar 2003

Comment

• The King
                • Jun 2004

Spaz give me A 3rd rounder!!!!
                It was all

Comment

• The King
                  • Jun 2004

I want into the 3rd, lets go!!! Good opportunity to save yourself 2.5 mill.
                  It was all

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍