PDA

View Full Version : McGahee rated 2nd fantasy back by Fox

Kolbiss
04-18-2005, 01:16 PM
Didnt find this posted yet, so sorry if it has been.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3523690

Dicknoze69
04-18-2005, 01:27 PM
It's a dynasty league ranking. I was wondering why Julius Jones was #3.

Kolbiss
04-18-2005, 01:32 PM
Oh....didnt pay much attention to that. Still it is nice to see the respect given.

THATHURMANATOR
04-18-2005, 01:38 PM
It is a dynasty league man

Kolbiss
04-18-2005, 01:46 PM
It is a dynasty league man

right.......see above reply

THATHURMANATOR
04-18-2005, 01:50 PM
But dude it is a dynasty league

Kolbiss
04-18-2005, 02:01 PM
But dude it is a dynasty league

:sorry:

THATHURMANATOR
04-18-2005, 02:07 PM
Just joking man! I missed your first reply!

Earthquake Enyart
04-18-2005, 02:09 PM
Didn't you guys notice that this was for a dynasty league? WTF?

THATHURMANATOR
04-18-2005, 02:10 PM
Holy S EE you are right.

Danny Come on man!

Kolbiss
04-18-2005, 02:19 PM
:sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

Im sorry i took up 30 seconds of your time, please just neg rep the hell out of me and get it out of your system. I promise I wont post again for anotther week :peace:
:sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

Earthquake Enyart
04-18-2005, 02:50 PM
A little thin skinned, aren't we Danny?

Be the ball.

Kolbiss
04-18-2005, 03:19 PM
A little thin skinned, aren't we Danny?

Be the ball.

Actually, I was joking.........

Be the sarcastic comment picker upper!!! :peace:

ShadowHawk7
04-18-2005, 04:55 PM
Ehhhhhhhhh, shed ep!!! :mex:

Typ0
04-18-2005, 05:03 PM
it's from a dynasty league man...this post stinks.

Typ0
04-18-2005, 05:03 PM
can someone explain to me what a dynasty league is?

MDFINFAN
04-18-2005, 05:24 PM
Oh....didnt pay much attention to that. Still it is nice to see the respect given.

Nope it's fantasy at this point of his career.. :brush:

Sportsuser101
04-18-2005, 05:32 PM
Its a dynasty league ranking no?

Kolbiss
04-18-2005, 05:41 PM
Fantasy.....dynasty....Whatever!!!!!!!!

This offseason sucks, I am a Bills Fan in Northern Idaho, and I saw my boy McGahee at the top of a list.......I was happy. You guys are a tough crowd, but I have been to Buffalo so I understand the depression/grouchiness :couch: In case I offend anyone, or someone thinks im uptight..........I AM JOKING

:goodpost: :bf1: :respect:

Earthquake Enyart
04-19-2005, 08:02 AM
Northern Idaho?

Seen Mark Furhman lately?

Kolbiss
04-19-2005, 08:18 AM
Yes actually! I saw him at Hastings a while ago

Earthquake Enyart
04-19-2005, 08:24 AM
If I get an Al Cowlings white Bronco autograph, do you think you could get me a Mark Furhman too?

MDFINFAN
04-19-2005, 12:58 PM
Fantasy.....dynasty....Whatever!!!!!!!!

This offseason sucks, I am a Bills Fan in Northern Idaho, and I saw my boy McGahee at the top of a list.......I was happy. You guys are a tough crowd, but I have been to Buffalo so I understand the depression/grouchiness :couch: In case I offend anyone, or someone thinks im uptight..........I AM JOKING

:goodpost: :bf1: :respect:

Oh no, someone from Northen Idaho trying to call out Buffalo, NY...toooooo funny....
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Kolbiss
04-19-2005, 04:04 PM
Oh no, someone from Northen Idaho trying to call out Buffalo, NY...toooooo funny....
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

CoeurDalene, Idaho was just rated the most desireable place in the US to live and rasie a family by the View.......Have you been here? There is a reason that they call it Gods country, and you cant go anywhere without bumbping into celebrities who choose to have summer homes here. :band:

Kolbiss
04-19-2005, 04:04 PM
If I get an Al Cowlings white Bronco autograph, do you think you could get me a Mark Furhman too?

No problem!

MDFINFAN
04-19-2005, 04:29 PM
CoeurDalene, Idaho was just rated the most desireable place in the US to live and rasie a family by the View.......Have you been here? There is a reason that they call it Gods country, and you cant go anywhere without bumbping into celebrities who choose to have summer homes here. :band:

I've been to buffalo, and it's a beautiful piece of the country too...I defintely think you can raise a family there. Most who go to Idaho are just tire of urban and crowded places...this is not to put down Idaho, but it doesn't offer the variety of NY...Wy, S.D., W. Va, the midwest period isn't over crowded and are the only places left for a real imgration, and of course as we get more people those areas will be more populated...it's only common sense...but I just couldn't believe you were making a joke about Buffalo.....that's for the ppl from Miami to do..I'm in MD as you can tell from my board name. But I was born and raised in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. One of the things about where I live in MD is the country feel, away from the urban setting, but within 30 minutes of DC..so I understand the appeal of nature to a lot of people. I crave it too. I've been through Idaho, haven't really visited it, maybe someday I will..but the fact that we don't know much about it is my point in you slamming Buffalo, it's on the map of known places..Idaho is still catching up.

Kolbiss
04-19-2005, 04:55 PM
I've been to buffalo, and it's a beautiful piece of the country too...I defintely think you can raise a family there. Most who go to Idaho are just tire of urban and crowded places...this is not to put down Idaho, but it doesn't offer the variety of NY...Wy, S.D., W. Va, the midwest period isn't over crowded and are the only places left for a real imgration, and of course as we get more people those areas will be more populated...it's only common sense...but I just couldn't believe you were making a joke about Buffalo.....that's for the ppl from Miami to do..I'm in MD as you can tell from my board name. But I was born and raised in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. One of the things about where I live in MD is the country feel, away from the urban setting, but within 30 minutes of DC..so I understand the appeal of nature to a lot of people. I crave it too. I've been through Idaho, haven't really visited it, maybe someday I will..but the fact that we don't know much about it is my point in you slamming Buffalo, it's on the map of known places..Idaho is still catching up.

"Slamming Buffalo" is a bit harsh....taking a small swipe at it in the spirit of innocent trash talking is more like it. I enjoyed my stay in Buffalo very much. Now slamming the fish is something I will confess to....bottom line, is I posted without paying attention to what I posted, and I got called out for it, I thought the responses were funny, and I hope that people dont take this stuff seriously............ :peace:

MDFINFAN
04-19-2005, 05:18 PM
"Slamming Buffalo" is a bit harsh....taking a small swipe at it in the spirit of innocent trash talking is more like it. I enjoyed my stay in Buffalo very much. Now slamming the fish is something I will confess to....bottom line, is I posted without paying attention to what I posted, and I got called out for it, I thought the responses were funny, and I hope that people dont take this stuff seriously............ :peace:

Not at all, hey you can't slam the phins, we will be back, our guys are getting healthy and we love young QB's :D:, I hope to have great debates with you thoughtout the year. Remember none of this is personal, but it 's defintely fun...take care..