X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SabreEleven
    • Aug 2002

I think the lockout is very good for

Ryan Miller. He had a whole seaon in Rochester to get experence and confidance. He could be our starter next season if there is a season. He had a season to develop.
  • Myers57
    Registered User and McLovin stunt double
    • Sep 2003

I agree with you that it really was. The confidence he will have when he plays up here will be incredible!

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
      WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
      • Mar 2003

Alot of players on alot of teams had this opportunity to develop. I think it will be great for Vanek also. He would have been up and down this year, probably sruggling with 2 way play. He's made some big strides.
      Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• SkateZilla
        • Dec 2002

Originally posted by SabreEleven
        Ryan Miller. He had a whole seaon in Rochester to get experence and confidance. He could be our starter next season if there is a season. He had a season to develop.

Miller, Vanek, Pommingville Will Be Ready for NHL Bytime the NHLPA Agrees to a Deal..

which would mean the players that drug their feet.. will retire as soon as a deal is meant.. which means all they did is screw the rest of their career..
        Skate Zilla
        -----------------------
        Skate Zilla HD Studios:
        SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• pyrrhonist
          • Sep 2003

I agree, it's very good for Ryan.

I have thought Ryan to be the heir apparent in goal for many years now, but each time he's come up to the NHL level, he's done something to get demoted. I thought he did just great in '02-'03, but it was a throwaway season. Last season we played, he stunk it up, big time. So it was back to Marty Biron, yet again.

Here's hoping this full season in Rochester has built his confidence, although the AHL level of talent is much, much different than the NHL.

Comment

Working...
          X