PDA

View Full Version : Things could be worse.....

Earthquake Enyart
12-12-2002, 06:32 AM
You could have a team with 3 times the payroll, worse goaltending, and show the same pathetic effort as the Sabres.

If you are a Rangers fan. I can't beleive the media isn't lighting these guys up. The Hawks had 4 soft goals and won 4-3. The game was 4-1 until late in the third when NY thought they could wake up and try.

Rude American
12-12-2002, 07:30 AM
The Rangers will never be good. They'll always be a bunch of individual under-achievers.

Nedved's goal was a beautie though. Wrister, top-shelf, short side... sweet.

Earthquake Enyart
12-12-2002, 07:36 AM
They didn't break a sweat until there was 5:00 left in the 3rd.

Rude American
12-12-2002, 07:54 AM
It was a good game at that point though. lol.

Earthquake Enyart
12-12-2002, 08:00 AM
They did a post game interview with Thibault. His ass was still puckered. lol I don't know how Nedved (?) missed that backhand to the open net right at the end.

They did a pregame with Theo too that was bizarre. He had on a Hawk jersey and shorts?? I don't know if he can keep it together or not. But is is a hellova lot more fun when he is on your side. He's a pain in the butt.

Rude American
12-12-2002, 08:47 AM
It was Nedved. Backhanders are tough to one-time. It looked like it rolled off the toe of his blade a bit, that's why it was wide. if he could have taken it on his forehand, tie game.

At least Theo has J.J. to keep him in line. There's a first for everything I guess. Take about a nasty shiner.