PDA

View Full Version : Bills' Tom and Tom Show a success

The_Philster
04-19-2005, 05:13 AM
Tom Donahoe claims to have offered — perhaps tongue in cheek, but then again, perhaps not — the Buffalo Bills' general manager position to his right-hand man, Tom Modrak. "I've tried to give him the GM job, but he's too smart to take it," Donahoe said with a grin. Whether that conversation has actually ever taken place between the two longtime friends, no one outside the confines of One Bills Drive really knows....more (http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050419/SPORTS03/504190313/1007/SPORTS)

Pride
04-19-2005, 09:52 AM
hmmm interesting... td retires... and tm takes over... maybe that was the plan all along?

jamze132
04-19-2005, 03:12 PM
We are fortunate to have to guys like that in OUR front office. It's a luxury most other teams don't have. And I think within the next couple of years, we will reap the benefits of that, if not this year.

LifetimeBillsFan
04-19-2005, 04:01 PM
We are fortunate to have to guys like that in OUR front office. It's a luxury most other teams don't have. And I think within the next couple of years, we will reap the benefits of that, if not this year.
If JP Losman becomes the QB that we all hope and expect him to be, I think that this FO will definitely have gotten the Bills on their way.