ESPN Florida Radio tried to call Travis Henry....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aero II
    RWS Grounds Keeper. Why won't my grass grow?
    • Jul 2002

ESPN Florida Radio tried to call Travis Henry....

.... at his home in Orlando, and Terry Bowden said that he sould not come on the air. Bowden did say that TH wasn't being a jerk or anything, he simply didn't want to say anything that would leak any info about what is going on behind the scenes. Terry also said that Travis mentioned that he was very happy about what was going on and that they would understand why he couldn't talk by the end of the week.

Sounds like a trade has already been worked out and whoever TH is going to is going to play the same smoke screen game with TD and not reveal anything till Draft Day. If there is a draft pick involved, we won't know till TH's new team is on the clock. Just watch for the bills logo to suddenly pop up in the lower right hand corner of your TV.

By the way, Bowden says that the best trade partner is Tampa Bay and that the whole idea of trading up to #2 and take a QB, and give the Fish more draft picks is a smoke screen.
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

Travis lives next door to a grade school and was busy watching the 8th grade cheerleaders practice.

Comment

• Pride
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
      Travis lives next door to a grade school and was busy watching the 8th grade cheerleaders practice.
      I THOUGHT I noticed him there!

Comment

• camelcowboy
        • Mar 2005

Someone just tell him that if one of the girls says she's 18 ask her for some ID. It would be sad if the only way he pops up on my tv during the draft is Megan's Law

Comment

• don137
          • Jul 2002

If Travis is happy then it must be true...The question is will the Bills get a pick, a player or both for Henry and to whom?

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
            that was hilarious.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• RedEyE
              • Jul 2002

This certainly sounds promising. Travis must really like what is about to be offered if he declining to take a free shot at the Bills on the radio. It's obvious that he doesn't want to screw up a good thing.

Problem is nothing is etched in stone, and if either party finds a better offer, we may never know what was in store for Henry.

Comment

• Italian Stallion
                Knows More Than You
                • Feb 2004

I like the sound of this as well....I personally would like to see Corey Simon involved somehow...people are always hating on him, but I think he's a younger, faster Pat Williams
                BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• Thailog80
                  Im not a chick!
                  • Apr 2003

Travis couldn't talk because he was wearing the big mouse suit from Chuck E Cheese.

"Let's Roll"
                  Todd Beamer
                  Flight 93
                  9/11/01

Comment

• ryjam282
                    Offical Billszone Starting QB
                    • Mar 2003

Corey Simon? Damn, now that would be AWESOME!!! But, I don't think there is any way we can afford him.

Ryan Withey
                    Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Italian Stallion
                      Knows More Than You
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by ryjam282
                      Corey Simon? Damn, now that would be AWESOME!!! But, I don't think there is any way we can afford him.
                      I'd be more than willing to give up Henry, a 3rd and conditional for Corey Simon.....He needs a new contract though, so that would be the downside
                      BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

Comment

• Aero II
                        RWS Grounds Keeper. Why won't my grass grow?
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Italian Stallion
                        I'd be more than willing to give up Henry, a 3rd and conditional for Corey Simon.....He needs a new contract though, so that would be the downside
                        So does Travis. Maybe they will both get worked out befor Noon Saturday.

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                          Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                          • Mar 2003

I see Henry for Eagles late 2nd rounder (#63 I believe) as the most probable trade right now. Anyone else agree?
                          "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                          -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Italian Stallion
                            Knows More Than You
                            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by ShadowHawk7
                            I see Henry for Eagles late 2nd rounder (#63 I believe) as the most probable trade right now. Anyone else agree?
                            Eh thats a booty pick....I want that #35 or 36. Even if it means throwing in one of our picks (say in the 3rd to 5th rounds) I'd be game for that..

Eagles get:
                            Travis Henry
                            4th round pick

Bills get:
                            pick #35

That would satisfy me personally
                            BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

Comment

• MDFINFAN
                              • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Aero II
                              .... at his home in Orlando, and Terry Bowden said that he sould not come on the air. Bowden did say that TH wasn't being a jerk or anything, he simply didn't want to say anything that would leak any info about what is going on behind the scenes. Terry also said that Travis mentioned that he was very happy about what was going on and that they would understand why he couldn't talk by the end of the week.

Sounds like a trade has already been worked out and whoever TH is going to is going to play the same smoke screen game with TD and not reveal anything till Draft Day. If there is a draft pick involved, we won't know till TH's new team is on the clock. Just watch for the bills logo to suddenly pop up in the lower right hand corner of your TV.

By the way, Bowden says that the best trade partner is Tampa Bay and that the whole idea of trading up to #2 and take a QB, and give the Fish more draft picks is a smoke screen.

I was with u until the smokescreen part..Gruden does like the QB's, and the cardinals are not out of the running for Henry. Same tuned.

Reach for the stars

Comment

Working...
                              X