PDA

View Full Version : What a sweet pic of Andre Reed from SI

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-19-2005, 01:11 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/2005/04/18/draft.bargains/content.15.html

MDFINFAN
04-19-2005, 01:14 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/2005/04/18/draft.bargains/content.15.html

A sweet pic????? :nervous:

The Spaz
04-19-2005, 02:12 PM
Andre Reed was the man!:up:

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-19-2005, 02:18 PM
A sweet pic????? :nervous:

Sorry, here a great Miami pic:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/2005/04/15/draft.busts/content.4.html

justasportsfan
04-19-2005, 02:27 PM
A sweet pic????? :nervous:It isn't sweet in a finfans eyes. Pics like that gave Marino nightmares too.

zone
04-19-2005, 02:46 PM
nice post!

Mr. Cynical
04-19-2005, 03:57 PM
The worst part about that pic is reminding me of an era we won't ever see again. It's depressing. :(

The Spaz
04-19-2005, 04:09 PM
The worst part about that pic is reminding me of an era we won't ever see again. It's depressing. :(

Ever again...... :drool2:

Kolbiss
04-19-2005, 04:11 PM
Reed had some hops! Damn

MDFINFAN
04-19-2005, 04:19 PM
Sorry, here a great Miami pic:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/2005/04/15/draft.busts/content.4.html

I'm glad things do change...good one :D:

MDFINFAN
04-19-2005, 04:21 PM
It isn't sweet in a finfans eyes. Pics like that gave Marino nightmares too.

You missed the joke....justa I'm surprise, you use to be quicker.. :lmao:

Mr. Cynical
04-19-2005, 04:58 PM
Ever again...... :drool2:
Seriously tho...if you think about it, you have:

1. 4 consecutive SBs (losses, yes, but still...don't see that happening again)
2. Kelly, Reed, Thurman, Lofton, Hull, Smith, Tasker, Talley, Bennett...all HoF or have an outside shot.
3. Played for many years together so we could enjoy them as a team for years.

With FAcy I don't think we'll ever see this happen again.

justasportsfan
04-19-2005, 05:41 PM
You missed the joke....justa I'm surprise, you use to be quicker.. :lmao:I knew it was a gay reference that I didn't think was that funny. That's I replied with a dolphin smack :peace:

RedEyE
04-19-2005, 05:56 PM
I like the Genny Light billboard in the background too. :up:

ShadowHawk7
04-19-2005, 05:56 PM
The link doesn't work for me for some reason, can someone please post the pic? :peace:

Meathead
04-19-2005, 05:57 PM
http://www.fansedge.com/Images/Product/33-37/33-37532-P.jpg

Meathead
04-19-2005, 05:58 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/2005/04/18/draft.bargains/reed.jpg

chubluv
04-19-2005, 06:06 PM
great picture. those were the days !!!!

Meathead
04-19-2005, 07:01 PM
Which one, Andre's triumph or yet another Miami RB bust?

The_Philster
04-19-2005, 07:09 PM
Which one, Andre's triumph or yet another Miami RB bust?

Andre's triumphs on the field are, I'm afraid, a thing of the past.
But Miami will still have busts at RB...Cecil Collins, Lawrence Phillips...

Meathead
04-19-2005, 07:20 PM
That team just had bad karma at RB. They finally find a dominating RB and he decides to find enlightment in weed.

I wonder what nasty fate awaits Ronnie Brown?

feelthepain
04-19-2005, 08:34 PM
It isn't sweet in a finfans eyes. Pics like that gave Marino nightmares too.
Memories like that are few in Marinos mind, he has too many records and awards and HOF coaches/players oh and a HOF induction to remember. Nice try though:hurt:

justasportsfan
04-19-2005, 08:36 PM
Memories like that are few in Marinos mind, he has too many records and awards and HOF coaches/players to remember. Nice try though:hurt:Yeah, I'm sure he was happy at home watching the bills play in the sb :rolleyes:

feelthepain
04-19-2005, 08:59 PM
Yeah, I'm sure he was happy at home watching the bills play in the sb :rolleyes:Didn't anyone ever tell you how much fun it is watching your hated rivals come so close to the ultimate prize just to come up short....but you guys didnt stop there, you did it fours years in a row. I gotta tell ya', It is such a great joy after the bashing all year long to then say "Hey!, you guys just can't win the big one!!!
To prove how great it is...you guys NEVER!!!! talk about your four straight AFC title games. But if you had four straight SB wins, we would be talking about it everyday! In the end, after your long glorious run culminating in exactly "0" SB wins, we get to keep enjoying the fact your team and fans still have no SB wins!
It's because of poster like you that look for every chance to make comment, ment soley as a dig that brings this response.

I think it was a great pic of A.Reed, and never once did I think about an insultive remark...until this one. BTW Reed and Marino were never on the field at the same time. All marino did was throw TD's I don't think Reed scoring bothered Marino. Infact, if anything Marino remembers players like Reed because they elevated Marino's game allowing him to eventuley become a HOFer.

justasportsfan
04-19-2005, 09:08 PM
Didn't anyone ever tell you how much fun it is watching your hated rivals come so close to the ultimate prize just to come up short....but you guys didnt stop there, you did it fours years in a row. I gotta tell ya', It is such a great joy after the bashing all year long to then say "Hey!, you guys just can't win the big one!!!
To prove how great it is...you guys NEVER!!!! talk about your four straight AFC title games. But if you had four straight SB wins, we would be talking about it everyday! In the end, after your long glorious run culminating in exactly "0" SB wins, we get to keep enjoying the fact your team and fans still have no SB wins!
It's because of poster like you that look for every chance to make comment, ment soley as a dig that brings this response.

I think it was a great pic of A.Reed, and never once did I think about an insultive remark...until this one. BTW Reed and Marino were never on the field at the same time. All marino did was throw TD's I don't think Reed scoring bothered Marino.Oh relax FTP. I'm just messin w/ ya. Hey go ahead make a caption if you want.

Thing is, unlike you who are a fan, Marino must've been pissed that the bills were in the sb at his expense. Not even all his records helped him beat the bills. Kelly to Andre Reed for a TD was a major factor that kept Marino from winning one.

feelthepain
04-19-2005, 09:10 PM
Oh relax FTP. I'm just messin w/ ya. Hey go ahead make a caption if you want.

Sometimes I over do it!

Meathead
04-19-2005, 09:43 PM
Actually, I think you won that round.

Meathead
04-19-2005, 09:43 PM
Assuming we're using smack rules, of course.

Meathead
04-19-2005, 10:01 PM
Not even all his records helped him beat the bills. Kelly to Andre Reed for a TD was a major factor that kept Marino from winning one.
Oh yeah. I loved that. The Kelly/Thomas/Reed combo was historically devastating to the Dolphins.

In my book Dan is the #1 pure passer in NFL history. Couldn't run a lick, debatable leadership skills, but the guy could sling it like nobody's business.

The Bills certainly were successful against him, and that was great for the home team. But that doesn't really negate Marino's overall status in my mind. Even if the Bills seemed to have his number, the rest of the NFL sure as hell didn’t.

He was a spectacularly accurate passer, he could make every throw in the book, and all with the quickest release in history. When you add in his uncanny ability to sidestep the rush, he ends up being a one-man passing machine. I always felt he got gypped by being good right when the Dolphins were tossing high draft picks in the incinerator of running back busts. He was more than good enough to win a SB but it just didn’t work out that way for him. Like it didn’t happen for his buddy, Jim

Meathead
04-19-2005, 10:03 PM

(I missed my period)

Mr. Cynical
04-19-2005, 11:41 PM
I like the Genny Light billboard in the background too. :up:Freezing cold Genny Cream Ale is the only beer to drink with wings. Period.

But that's the only way to drink it. Otherwise it's good for de-icing your windshield. :snicker: