PDA

View Full Version : Clarification of the drafting rules!! PLEASE READ

Ebenezer
04-19-2005, 07:17 PM
OK, there appears to have been a little problem with some of the picks today. It also appears to be settled so I will clarify the rule and we will move on.

You have a 15 time slot with which to make your pick. If you fail to make that pick you lose that slot but you can still pick at any time. Call it the Minnesota Viking rule if you wish. If other owners pick in the interim, oh well. You snooze you lose. The owner who missed the pick is free at any time to make a pick of any player not drafted; they do not have to wait until the end of the round!! The time at the end of the round is to allow anybody who missed their pick a little time to make one should they wish.

Thanks to Devin for again covering for me today and thanks to the guys for straightening out the situation!

Also, RRich has volunteered to help out and monitor the drafts. Welcome aboard!!

Keep up the good work guys! The teams are starting to shape up.

Devin
04-19-2005, 07:24 PM
Yes, this was a missunderstanding on my part.

As stated in the other thread, I humble apologize and am glad we didnt do any damage.

Sportsuser101
04-19-2005, 10:37 PM
Yes, this was a missunderstanding on my part.

As stated in the other thread, I humble apologize and am glad we didnt do any damage.
Now you have to walk the plank..

I'm sure others thought the same way you did. It was kind of a gray area in the rules just a different way to interpit it. I blame Eb! lol j/k

That Guy
04-19-2005, 10:41 PM
:blamelog: