PDA

View Full Version : Rounds 1 and 2?

Sabre Ally
04-20-2005, 08:28 AM
What happened to them? How do we know who has been picked in those rounds, if they are unavailable for us to view? C'mon, it's really effing busy at work and I need to be able to just glance quickly...some of us have to do actual work here, and only have 5 seconds to look at the computer.

That Guy
04-20-2005, 08:29 AM
I think we should have one big thread with all of the previously completed rounds on it.

The Spaz
04-20-2005, 08:32 AM
What happened to them? How do we know who has been picked in those rounds, if they are unavailable for us to view? C'mon, it's really effing busy at work and I need to be able to just glance quickly...some of us have to do actual work here, and only have 5 seconds to look at the computer.

Agreed.

The Spaz
04-20-2005, 08:32 AM
I think we should have one big thread with all of the previously completed rounds on it.

Agreed as well.

R. Rich
04-20-2005, 08:53 AM
I'm still waiting on the ability to edit this forum. Once that is done, I'll be happy to set up a thread tracking the picks already made.

Ally, if it's really that busy, you may want to submit a list of picks ahead of time. I did that for one of my 4th round picks, because I knew I was going to be out last night.

Sportsuser101
04-20-2005, 09:38 AM
Scroll down and go to 1 of the pages before and you'll see the previous rounds.

Ebenezer
04-20-2005, 10:54 AM
Thanks for the suggestion and thanks for R. Rich for setting up the thread! I was doing some secretarial stuff the other night and forgot to resticky them. The overall thread is a better idea!!