X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuffaloBlakely14
    • Sep 2003

East Coast Sports Mock Draft

Check out their new mock as of a couple of minutes ago...

Very interesting and exciting...not sure that #25 is enough for Nate though...I would like something else as well..not sure what....but maybe a first and a third this year or next...they dont have a second so we cant work with that...maybe a player...
  • Dicknoze69
    Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloBlakely14
    http://www.eastcoastsportsnews.com/2005PreDraft.html

Very interesting and exciting...not sure that #25 is enough for Nate though...I would like something else as well..not sure what....but maybe a first and a third this year or next...they dont have a second so we cant work with that...maybe a player...
    I'd rather not have any of the Skins picks and keep Nate.

God give me style and give me grace
    God put a smile upon my face

Comment

• NJFINSFAN1
      NJ In The House
      • Nov 2004

Dolphins will not take Rodgers # 2.

I know you guys are Bills fans, but this will not happen.

It will be Smith, Edwards or a trade down.

Time To Ski!

Comment

• HAMMER
        I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
        • Jul 2003

Here's a novel concept. Why don't we keep one of the best players on the team that we have spent three years developing instead of shipping him out. The franchise tag is in place for players like Nate. If someone wants to give us two #1's next year then they can have him, otherwise we keep him at the top 5 average salary for CB's. We can afford to do that.

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

I hope we deal Clements so bad, I want his overrated ass out of town and being able to get Matt Jones for him would be icing on the cake however I do not like the 2nd round trade.
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HAMMER
            Here's a novel concept. Why don't we keep one of the best players on the team that we have spent three years developing instead of shipping him out. The franchise tag is in place for players like Nate. If someone wants to give us two #1's next year then they can have him, otherwise we keep him at the top 5 average salary for CB's. We can afford to do that.

Being able to afford it and wanting to do it are two completely different situations.
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• mysticsoto
              Too sober for this...
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by BuffaloBlakely14
              http://www.eastcoastsportsnews.com/2005PreDraft.html

I like most of the picks (of other teams also) but not Nugent at the top of the 2nd for us. There, I would have preferred Baas or Spencer. There is no way TD will take a K that high in the 2nd rd...

I also would have rather get Philly's #2 for TH straight up and not a swap. Seems like we could have swapped with Arizona and gotten a player out of it also...Yes, I know Philly's pick would be higher in the 2nd, but still. A swap of 2nd rounders might not get us as much. In fact, between Philly's pick #35, and Arizona's pick #44, there doesn't seem to be anyone who would be interested in Nugent anyway - so it almost seems like we wasted a swap up for nothing...I would say TD should work hard for a #2 straight up, or else do the swap with Arizona instead and add a possible starting LT for us. Now, if Philly gives us a 2nd round...we definitely take that for TH!!!
              Then, in this draft, we could take Baas (C) at #35 and Ronald Bartell Jr (CB) or Brandon Browner (CB) at #44.

I would be very happy with this outcome!!!

Comment

• McGee
                • Aug 2004

We could use an improvement at K, but trading up for one?!

Comment

• EDS
                  • Jan 2003

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                  I hope we deal Clements so bad, I want his overrated ass out of town and being able to get Matt Jones for him would be icing on the cake however I do not like the 2nd round trade.
                  Overrated? By who? If Nate is not one of the best corners in the league then who is?

Comment

• McBFLO
                    • Mar 2003

We will not draft Nugent until the 3rd round at the very earliest. There is no way, that if we complete that trade up to #35 that we take a kicker! I agree we could use an upgrade at that posistion, but a 2nd round pick is just ridiculous. Moorman was an undrafted FA and he's arguably the best punter in the NFL.
                    Infrequent poster, daily visitor.

Eternal optimist.

Follow me on twitter @CoreyMc81

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                      • May 2003

Taking an unknown commodity in the first round, a kicker in the second, and giving up one of the best CBs in the league seems to be sheer lunacy. So TD will probably do it, and it will work out beautifully.
                      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Stewie
                        Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
                        • Aug 2002

Janikowski, a 1st round pick, was well worth it.
                        Originally posted by Topdog
                        Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
                        Originally posted by mercyrule
                        I love Weiner.
                        Originally posted by mercyrule
                        also cheese

Comment

• EDS
                          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by paulB
                          Janikowski, a 1st round pick, was well worth it.
                          I would disagree with that. He is not nearly consistent enough.

Comment

• NC-BILLS44
                            • Jul 2002

No way all of that will happen. TH is definitely worth more than a swap from 55 to 35.

Comment

• Dicknoze69
                              Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
                              • Jul 2002

Personally, I think the Raiders would have rather had a RB like Shaun Alexander or Keith Bulluck than SeaBass the last couple years.

God give me style and give me grace
                              God put a smile upon my face

Comment

Working...
                              X