PDA

View Full Version : EB, you might want to recheck the trade thread.

Michael82
04-20-2005, 01:40 PM
There are a bunch of trades that are not fixed in the rounds. I don't have a 10th round pick anymore and I traded my late 8th rounder also. I'm wondering if other owners have the same problem.

Forward_Lateral
04-20-2005, 01:41 PM
I was hoping it would correct itself :couch:

R. Rich
04-20-2005, 01:43 PM
Eb mentioned something about this earlier:

unless the trade involves picks for that day, we have been trying to update them at the end of the day or best we can!

I just corrected FL's picks for round 6, but I didn't go into the later rounds. As they come up, I'll do my best to monitor the picks/trades.

Michael82
04-20-2005, 01:44 PM

I just corrected FL's picks for round 6, but I didn't go into the later rounds. As they come up, I'll do my best to monitor the picks/trades.
I just wanted to make sure someone was looking at them because these trades were from the 1st day and still have not been updated. i was just wondering.

Forward_Lateral
04-20-2005, 01:45 PM

You are doing a fine job my man. I don't care what Mikey says about you, you are alright.

:up:

Michael82
04-20-2005, 01:46 PM
You are doing a fine job my man. I don't care what Mikey says about you, you are alright.

:up:
I like Rich too. Don't hate. :shakeno:

Ebenezer
04-20-2005, 02:47 PM
There are a bunch of trades that are not fixed in the rounds. I don't have a 10th round pick anymore and I traded my late 8th rounder also. I'm wondering if other owners have the same problem.
to quote R. Rich...Patience. Now.

Michael82
04-20-2005, 02:56 PM
to quote R. Rich...Patience. Now.
:salute: