• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • McGee
    • Aug 2004

Scouts Inc

Updated: April 20, 2005, 1:15 PM ET
    We've been watching these prospects for more than a year and have a pretty good idea of who can play and who can't, but unlike previous drafts there is no clear-cut order to be seen at this point, and nearly every mock draft you see will be different.

By now, we've mocked out the entire seven-round process by trying to balance team needs with player value. But in a talent pool this wide open, it's hard to account for the individual preferences of all 32 personnel decision makers. Nevertheless, here is our final crack at mapping out the 2005 NFL draft, including other possible scenarios for each team... more

055. Jonathan Babineaux | DT | Iowa
    After losing Pat Williams via free agency, the Bills might need to use their first selection in this draft on a defensive tackle.

086. Antonio Perkins | DC | Oklahoma

122. Jason Brown | OC | North Carolina

• mysticsoto
    Too sober for this...
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by McGee
    We've been watching these prospects for more than a year and have a pretty good idea of who can play and who can't, but unlike previous drafts there is no clear-cut order to be seen at this point, and nearly every mock draft you see will be different.

By now, we've mocked out the entire seven-round process by trying to balance team needs with player value. But in a talent pool this wide open, it's hard to account for the individual preferences of all 32 personnel decision makers. Nevertheless, here is our final crack at mapping out the 2005 NFL draft, including other possible scenarios for each team... more

055. Jonathan Babineaux | DT | Iowa
    After losing Pat Williams via free agency, the Bills might need to use their first selection in this draft on a defensive tackle.

Not terrible picks, but I probably would have switched getting a DT and CB. I think we are okay at DT while most people don't seem to think we are. I think a top CB is more important in case we lose Nate. I would rather maybe a Corey Webster/Ronald Bartell Jr/Brandon Browner in rd 2, and a Anttaj Hawthorne (if he drops) or Attiyah Ellison/Darrell Shropshire in Rd 3.

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

I like it. Babineaux and Perkins are good but I don't know much of anything about Brown.

Comment

• Dantheman1280
        I am the Man!
        • Mar 2004

does anyone know what the deal is with Kevin Thomas??

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by McGee

Why, what's wrong w/ Jerry Gray and Clements ?
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

Originally posted by Dantheman1280
            does anyone know what the deal is with Kevin Thomas??
            Hasn't he been tendered but not re-signed?
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ajsdx
              • Aug 2003

Brown was a four-year starter for us (UNC-CH). A solid college player and leader (especially key in our big win against Miami), but honestly I can't see him making any significant impact in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
              X