PDA

View Full Version : CB prospect arrested

Dicknoze69
04-20-2005, 05:09 PM
According to the Great Blue North draft report, CB Justin Miller of Clemson was arrested last Saturday and charged with disorderly conduct and a local noise violation at a house party he was hosting.

He was seen as a late 1st rounder, I've seen him going to the Pats a lot in recent mock drafts. The charges don't sound serious however.

Great timing for this though.

http://www.gbnreport.com/

gonzo1105
04-20-2005, 05:11 PM
I dont think this is a serious offense. He wasn't caught with drugs, he didn't hurt anybody, he was just too loud at his house. This in my opinion wont affect his draft status at all. I believe he is going to end up with Jags at # 21

SABURZFAN
04-20-2005, 05:14 PM
sounds like a pre-draft party to me.let him fall to buffalo in the 2nd round.i doubt that it'll happen.

Jayhawk
04-20-2005, 07:46 PM
meh, college student and a party, happens all the time.

Ferrygoat
04-20-2005, 10:12 PM
hopefully he falls to us at #55

Slim
04-20-2005, 11:26 PM
i dont see him falling to far, he may not even fall at all.

camelcowboy
04-20-2005, 11:59 PM
I would like your guys opinion on this, but if i had a chance to be picked in a NFL draft the last thing i would do is something stupid a week before the draft. Im not saying im the most responsible guy in the world, but i would wait to do my partying till after i got my big payday. Every year you hear of guys who are first or second round choices doing something stupid and free falling in the draft. Don't these morons realize you get paid by where your drafted. Good job A-holes,