PDA

View Full Version : ny newspaper article

CuseJetsFan83
04-20-2005, 05:55 PM
i was reading an article in one of the new york metro newspapers and they had an article about the jets background checker that used to be in the FBI...... i found this to cause me to have a chuckle or two.........

anyways, do you think both of our respective teams will be strong on the upcoming year..... and secondly do you think the jets/bills can have a very strong draft?

Dominator77
04-20-2005, 06:20 PM
i was reading an article in one of the new york metro newspapers and they had an article about the jets background checker that used to be in the FBI...... i found this to cause me to have a chuckle or two.........

anyways, do you think both of our respective teams will be strong on the upcoming year..... and secondly do you think the jets/bills can have a very strong draft?

Even though I hate the Jets, they have drafted very well of late. I think the Jets are the team most poised to knock NE off in the East. So long as Pennington is healthy and Martin has another good year left in him they'll win at least 10 games again. I love their defense. Very fast.

Ferrygoat
04-20-2005, 10:15 PM
It'll be hard for the bills to have a very strong draft considering we dont have a first round pick, but i guess you never know what will happen on draft day.

generalmills
04-20-2005, 10:21 PM
I have picked the Jets to finish on top of the east. They look like they will be very strong this year (assuming that they remain healthy) and with NE poised for a drop off this year I think that the Jets will win 10-12 games.

ddaryl
04-21-2005, 02:05 PM
It'll be hard for the bills to have a very strong draft considering we dont have a first round pick, but i guess you never know what will happen on draft day.
That's not true... There are better plaey values after the 1st rd.

askabry
04-21-2005, 02:14 PM
We have already made our first round selection. He's projected to be the starter at QB.

Personally I don't see either team making a quantum leap forward, and I'd expect the Jets to be substantially worse. I'd question the ability of Pennington and Martin to stay healthy, letting Ferguson get away, and the whole Moss deal ... not good.