View Full Version : Hot Rumor from ESPN's Chris Mortensen:

Canadian'eh!
04-20-2005, 07:03 PM
Canadian'eh!, assitant GM of the Bushwackers has interviewed for the
postion as President and General Manager of the now defunct Nasty
Nights. Word is that Canadian is the frontrunner for the postion
pending league approval. The wereabouts of the current owner is still
unknown, and the league wants to maintain their wait-and-see approach
until Friday morning. A vigil is being held outside of Miami stadium for the safe return of Lindellsucks, as authorities seek one Ricky Williams to question about the disappearence. They won't say wether or not the pot-smoking running back is a suspect or not, calling him simply a person of disinterest.

When reached for comment commisoner Eb simply stated "Let me eat dinner and think about it!". Insightful words as always. The Commish is a man who knows what he wants... and clearly he wants dinner.

ESPN's Chris Mortensen caught up with Forward Lateral, GM of the Bushwackers, for comment late this evening. He seemed very surprised by the move, eventually breaking into a tirade of sobbing and vulgarities stating, "How can he do this to me!? I can't run this team without my assitant GM, He's the brains behind this outfit! We're doomed, doomed i say! WHY GOD WHY? He left me alone for 1 minute and i took Ron Mexico in round 2!" Mortensen than talked him back off the window sill of his 12th floor office and left him to cry alone in the corner, as per his request.

In an unrelated story, ESPN announced it will no longer be interviewing Forward Lateral to comment on stories.

Stay tuned for further details as they come.

L.A. Playa
04-20-2005, 07:05 PM
Well it is 4/20 maybe The owner of Nasty Nights and Ricky Williams are celebrating together

That Guy
04-20-2005, 07:06 PM
I'm surprised Canadian'EH! isn't with them right now.

L.A. Playa
04-20-2005, 07:07 PM
And welcome to the ownership box, at least the draft will get moving now

Canadian'eh!
04-20-2005, 07:10 PM
I'm surprised Canadian'EH! isn't with them right now.

quiet you.. i've curbed my activites greatly this year. Although I am the one who said ricky williams was livng my dream... make a ton of money fast and quit it when you have eough to go do whatever you want.

Ebenezer
04-20-2005, 07:49 PM
their was a major announcement regarding the Nasty Nights franchise...it was broadcase on BillsZone.com....:ontome:

Forward_Lateral
04-20-2005, 08:11 PM
This is bull****. I am declaring shenanigans on this entire league.