PDA

View Full Version : Decision regarding the Nasty Nights franchise

Ebenezer
04-20-2005, 07:43 PM
Having missed the entire draft so far the owners have shown interest in moving things around for the Nasty Nights. Under the terms below Canadian'Eh has volunteered to pick for the Nights for the rest of the week. If NN returns and wants his team Canadian'Eh will hand over the franchise no questions asked. If NN does not want the team Canadian'Eh will assume control of the franchise and for this year play in the stadium selected by NN.

Canadian'Eh is now on the board to select 3 $5mil selections (rounds 4-6). He will then select for NN in the regular NN slot. Canadian'Eh will live with the team name NN until we figure out if NN is coming back or not!

Thanks to all that let their feelings be known. The more input we have the better the league will be.

Canadian'Eh, please make your three selections in the thread with the other 5th and 6th round picks!

L.A. Playa
04-20-2005, 07:45 PM
Sounds good to me, question Eb do we know whats going on with the Maine Men they havent selected since Rd 2

Ebenezer
04-20-2005, 07:52 PM
Sounds good to me, question Eb do we know whats going on with the Maine Men they havent selected since Rd 2
we may have to address that soon.

ryjam282
04-20-2005, 08:26 PM
I have someone to take over that team if necessary..This person will be very committed.

Canadian'eh!
04-20-2005, 08:27 PM
Eb.. is it okay if i wait until about 11;30 tonight to make my 3 picks? My list i was using is at home and i'm at work for another 1.5 hours.