PDA

View Full Version : This guy is crazy

Carlton Bailey
04-20-2005, 07:45 PM
I don't know if anyone watched NFL Total Access tonight but their draft "expert" Mike Mayock said that Green Bay would get Aaron Rodgers at pick 24. There is no way this could possibly happen. I hope the Dolphins take him at #2 because he's not going to be a good NFL QB. For that matter, neither will Alex Smith. Charlie Frye and Jason Campbell will end up as the 2 best QB's from this draft.

chubluv
04-20-2005, 08:21 PM
i saw a mock that had QB Alex Smith going in the 2nd round. These so called draft experts are all smoking something. maybe they have all these crazy picks so we will tune in and watch. I mean that most say this is a boring or weak draft class overall, so maybe they are trying to peek our intrest so thst we tune in and watch all day saturday.

Nublar7
04-20-2005, 08:36 PM
i saw a mock that had QB Alex Smith going in the 2nd round. These so called draft experts are all smoking something. maybe they have all these crazy picks so we will tune in and watch. I mean that most say this is a boring or weak draft class overall, so maybe they are trying to peek our intrest so thst we tune in and watch all day saturday.Alex Smith in the 2nd round? Sure you didn't misread it, because Alex Smith the TIGHT END is projected to go in round 2.

chubluv
04-20-2005, 08:44 PM
Alex Smith in the 2nd round? Sure you didn't misread it, because Alex Smith the TIGHT END is projected to go in round 2.

No I doubled checked it. It was the QB !!!

Nublar7
04-20-2005, 09:19 PM
No I doubled checked it. It was the QB !!!Ok, then that Mock Draft is crazy.

Earthquake Enyart
04-21-2005, 06:11 AM
Why do you think thay call it a "mock" draft?

Mike Mehok is a lispy bastard.

justasportsfan
04-21-2005, 07:21 AM
Mayock did say however , that he would take Losman over Rogers. So if he's crazy....

McBFLO
04-21-2005, 07:57 AM
I tend to agree with mayock a lot of the time. He mentioned how a lot of the personel men around the league don't think too highly of Rodgers. If he doesn't go at #2, I could see him slipping a little bit. A scenario similar to the Bills with Losman, where some team trades up for him seems to make sense. I do think that would happen earlier than 24 though.

Dicknoze69
04-21-2005, 08:43 AM
If Rodgers's doesn't go in the top 5, who else takes him?

There aren't a lot of teams that have QB needs that are willing to go for him in the 1st round. The GB idea does make some sense.

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-21-2005, 09:01 AM
I don't know if anyone watched NFL Total Access tonight but their draft "expert" Mike Mayock said that Green Bay would get Aaron Rodgers at pick 24. There is no way this could possibly happen. I hope the Dolphins take him at #2 because he's not going to be a good NFL QB. For that matter, neither will Alex Smith. Charlie Frye and Jason Campbell will end up as the 2 best QB's from this draft.

Let me get this straight, Mayock is crazy because he doesn't find Aaron Rogers good enough, feels GMs are thinking the same way, and will drop down to the 24th pick. You say that you hope the Dolphins take him with the second pick "because he's not going to be a good NFL QB".

Does that make you crazy?

Sportsuser101
04-21-2005, 09:55 AM
If he gets past Washington I could see him falling that far. Who's going to take him after WAS? Cowboys? I doubt it they need defense. Saints? They need defense too. Seahawks? They need defense and just gave Hasslebeck a huge deal. If he gets past Washington which I don't think he'll get past TB but if he does GB is the next team (unless there is a trade up) that needs a QB.

Carlton Bailey
04-21-2005, 01:25 PM
Let me get this straight, Mayock is crazy because he doesn't find Aaron Rogers good enough, feels GMs are thinking the same way, and will drop down to the 24th pick. You say that you hope the Dolphins take him with the second pick "because he's not going to be a good NFL QB".

Does that make you crazy?
He's not going to 24. Come on. Mayock is crazy just like you now.

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-23-2005, 03:13 PM

You were saying?

lordofgun
04-23-2005, 03:30 PM
:rofl:

HHURRICANE
04-23-2005, 03:36 PM
Green Bay wanted Losman last year. Now it looks like they are going to get Rogers. We will be able to see who was right! I think Losman is way better.

Devin
04-23-2005, 03:38 PM
lmao!

Akhippo
04-23-2005, 03:43 PM
Thats some funny crap. I guess some people know a little something.

Sportsuser101
04-23-2005, 03:48 PM
If he gets past Washington I could see him falling that far. Who's going to take him after WAS? Cowboys? I doubt it they need defense. Saints? They need defense too. Seahawks? They need defense and just gave Hasslebeck a huge deal. If he gets past Washington which I don't think he'll get past TB but if he does GB is the next team (unless there is a trade up) that needs a QB.
:peace:

ExWNYer
04-23-2005, 04:36 PM
He's not going to 24. Come on. Mayock is crazy just like you now.
So, how does your crow taste? :goodpost:

The Natrix
04-23-2005, 05:02 PM

:lolpoint: Carlton Bailey

Nighthawk
04-23-2005, 05:04 PM

Bah, ha, ha... :bf1:

Gunzlingr
04-23-2005, 05:07 PM
:rofl: Thread of the Week

BleedinGreenNC
04-23-2005, 05:22 PM
You were saying?classic!

Michael82
04-24-2005, 10:08 AM
:rofl: This thread is beautiful. :snicker: