Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carlton Bailey

This guy is crazy

I don't know if anyone watched NFL Total Access tonight but their draft "expert" Mike Mayock said that Green Bay would get Aaron Rodgers at pick 24. There is no way this could possibly happen. I hope the Dolphins take him at #2 because he's not going to be a good NFL QB. For that matter, neither will Alex Smith. Charlie Frye and Jason Campbell will end up as the 2 best QB's from this draft.
  • chubluv
    BillsZone bowling team MVP
    • Jan 2003

i saw a mock that had QB Alex Smith going in the 2nd round. These so called draft experts are all smoking something. maybe they have all these crazy picks so we will tune in and watch. I mean that most say this is a boring or weak draft class overall, so maybe they are trying to peek our intrest so thst we tune in and watch all day saturday.

We are in 5th place
    Clump is on the IR
    Chubluv average is 167
    Yaz average is 179[/B]

BDZ
    Become a member of BDZ !!!!

Comment

• Nublar7
      • Oct 2004

Originally posted by chubluv
      i saw a mock that had QB Alex Smith going in the 2nd round. These so called draft experts are all smoking something. maybe they have all these crazy picks so we will tune in and watch. I mean that most say this is a boring or weak draft class overall, so maybe they are trying to peek our intrest so thst we tune in and watch all day saturday.
      Alex Smith in the 2nd round? Sure you didn't misread it, because Alex Smith the TIGHT END is projected to go in round 2.

Comment

• chubluv
        BillsZone bowling team MVP
        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Nublar7
        Alex Smith in the 2nd round? Sure you didn't misread it, because Alex Smith the TIGHT END is projected to go in round 2.
        No I doubled checked it. It was the QB !!!

We are in 5th place
        Clump is on the IR
        Chubluv average is 167
        Yaz average is 179[/B]

BDZ
        Become a member of BDZ !!!!

Comment

• Nublar7
          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by chubluv
          No I doubled checked it. It was the QB !!!
          Ok, then that Mock Draft is crazy.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
            Legendary Zoner
            • Jul 2002

Why do you think thay call it a "mock" draft?

Mike Mehok is a lispy bastard.

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

Mayock did say however , that he would take Losman over Rogers. So if he's crazy....
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• McBFLO
                • Mar 2003

I tend to agree with mayock a lot of the time. He mentioned how a lot of the personel men around the league don't think too highly of Rodgers. If he doesn't go at #2, I could see him slipping a little bit. A scenario similar to the Bills with Losman, where some team trades up for him seems to make sense. I do think that would happen earlier than 24 though.
                Infrequent poster, daily visitor.

Eternal optimist.

Follow me on twitter @CoreyMc81

Comment

• Dicknoze69
                  Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
                  • Jul 2002

If Rodgers's doesn't go in the top 5, who else takes him?

There aren't a lot of teams that have QB needs that are willing to go for him in the 1st round. The GB idea does make some sense.

God give me style and give me grace
                  God put a smile upon my face

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                    • May 2003

Originally posted by Carlton Bailey
                    I don't know if anyone watched NFL Total Access tonight but their draft "expert" Mike Mayock said that Green Bay would get Aaron Rodgers at pick 24. There is no way this could possibly happen. I hope the Dolphins take him at #2 because he's not going to be a good NFL QB. For that matter, neither will Alex Smith. Charlie Frye and Jason Campbell will end up as the 2 best QB's from this draft.
                    Let me get this straight, Mayock is crazy because he doesn't find Aaron Rogers good enough, feels GMs are thinking the same way, and will drop down to the 24th pick. You say that you hope the Dolphins take him with the second pick "because he's not going to be a good NFL QB".

Does that make you crazy?

Comment

• Sportsuser101
                      • Feb 2005

If he gets past Washington I could see him falling that far. Who's going to take him after WAS? Cowboys? I doubt it they need defense. Saints? They need defense too. Seahawks? They need defense and just gave Hasslebeck a huge deal. If he gets past Washington which I don't think he'll get past TB but if he does GB is the next team (unless there is a trade up) that needs a QB.
                      Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
                        Let me get this straight, Mayock is crazy because he doesn't find Aaron Rogers good enough, feels GMs are thinking the same way, and will drop down to the 24th pick. You say that you hope the Dolphins take him with the second pick "because he's not going to be a good NFL QB".

Does that make you crazy?
                        He's not going to 24. Come on. Mayock is crazy just like you now.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                          • May 2003

Originally posted by Carlton Bailey

You were saying?

Comment

• lordofgun
                            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                              • Mar 2005

Breen Bay

Green Bay wanted Losman last year. Now it looks like they are going to get Rogers. We will be able to see who was right! I think Losman is way better.

Comment

Working...
                              X