• Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

ESPN Insider mock draft

Bills selections:

#55 Jonathan Babineaux | DT | Iowa
    #86 Antonio Perkins | DC | Oklahoma.
    #122. Jason Brown | OC | North Carolina.
    #156. Calvin Armstrong | OT | Washington State.
    #197. Eric Moore | DC | FSU.
    #236. Tony Curtis | TE | Portland State.
  • Carlton Bailey

thanks for the inside info. i like the 1st 2 picks but other than that, i dont know the other players.

Comment

• Ferrygoat
      • Feb 2005

i'm not sold on babineaux, hes a little undersized at 6'2 280. i wouldnt mind picking up castillo in the 3rd (if he drops that far). The guy has good talent and told all the nfl owners that he would give up his signing bonus if he failed a drug test in the nfl. I think TD would be smart to pick him if he slid to the 3rd. As far as the 2nd round i think we need to address the OL unless a good corner drops to us at #55

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

i like brown in the 3rd alot.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Ferrygoat
          • Feb 2005

i wouldnt mind getting brown in the 3rd either, but if castillo drops i say we take him and get a center like wilkerson later

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
            Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Ferrygoat
            i'm not sold on babineaux, hes a little undersized at 6'2 280. i wouldnt mind picking up castillo in the 3rd (if he drops that far). The guy has good talent and told all the nfl owners that he would give up his signing bonus if he failed a drug test in the nfl. I think TD would be smart to pick him if he slid to the 3rd. As far as the 2nd round i think we need to address the OL unless a good corner drops to us at #55
            Agreed, good post.
            "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
            -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• TigerJ
              • Jul 2002

I don't like Babineaux in the third. As has been mentioned, he's undersized. I think he does come with some versatility though. I could see him playing some downs at LDE, but then we have Kelsay and Denney there to hold down the fort. LOL.
              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• McD
                • Jan 2003

I'd go O-line with the first pick.
                22 year AF vet and "still" counting

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

Originally posted by TigerJ
                  I don't like Babineaux in the third. As has been mentioned, he's undersized. I think he does come with some versatility though. I could see him playing some downs at LDE, but then we have Kelsay and Denney there to hold down the fort. LOL.
                  The ESPN Insider mock actually has us taking him in the 2nd, which, for the reasons you point out, would make little sense for us. While he is a highly regarded player who may go in the mid-2nd round, I'm with you - he's not a great fit for the Bills.
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
                  X