X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tampabay25690
    • Feb 2004

Radio Stations Talking Bills here!!!!!

Well listening to the radio this morning here in Tampa the talk was how to get Travis in a Bucs uniform. SOMETHING I didnt like hearing was the Bucs were tring to package Chris Simms to the Bills also, WHY would the Bills want Chris SImms......There was also something about Ronde Barber in a deal or Kenyatta Walker......BUT they really want Travis before the draft.....
    GO Gators!!!!!!
    GO GATORS!!
  • carybillsfan
    • Aug 2003

I would take Barber or Walker for Travis straight up. But Simms sucks, no way TD brings him in here.

Comment

• lordofgun
      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Walker stinks.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• tampabay25690
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by lordofgun
        Walker stinks.
        Hes better then what we have now!!!
        GO Gators!!!!!!
        GO GATORS!!

Comment

• don137
          • Jul 2002

Walker is a bust...The Bills are set at QB with Matthews-Holcomb-Losman. Barber is the only attractive candidate.

Comment

• Stewie
            Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
            • Aug 2002

I don't want barber. We don't play a cover-2 here, and he's a cover-2 corner all the way. Plus, isn't he approaching 30?
            Originally posted by Topdog
            Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
            Originally posted by mercyrule
            I love Weiner.
            Originally posted by mercyrule
            also cheese

Comment

• don137
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by tampabay25690
              Hes better then what we have now!!!
              I disagree. He takes bad penalties and looks downright awful at times. I take Teague at LT before Walker.

Comment

• mysticsoto
                Too sober for this...
                • Apr 2004

Did they mention anything about trading their 2nd round pick for TH?

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by paulB
                  I don't want barber. We don't play a cover-2 here, and he's a cover-2 corner all the way. Plus, isn't he approaching 30?
                  Agreed and he is already 30

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

If Henry was supposedly happy, it could be that he's headed to Tampa. He'll still be slightly local since he lives in So/ Fla.
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• tampabay25690
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by mysticsoto
                      Did they mention anything about trading their 2nd round pick for TH?
                      Yea I actually called the station about this, and I said where did they here about Simms coming here and they said that has been the buzz around 1 BUC PLACE this week........

I said I would trade Travis straight up for the Bucs 40 something pick in the 2nd round and call it the day....They really did say anything real good either about JP, they were talking with our O line his value will be going down...

I told them I cant wait for the opener when the Bills come here to town!!!!!

When I was driving I was pissed hearing what they were saying so Ic ame home right away and called, then I posted for you guys!!!!!!!
                      GO Gators!!!!!!
                      GO GATORS!!

Comment

• mayotm
                        • Jul 2003

Originally posted by tampabay25690
                        Yea I actually called the station about this, and I said where did they here about Simms coming here and they said that has been the buzz around 1 BUC PLACE this week........

I said I would trade Travis straight up for the Bucs 40 something pick in the 2nd round and call it the day....They really did say anything real good either about JP, they were talking with our O line his value will be going down...

I told them I cant wait for the opener when the Bills come here to town!!!!!

When I was driving I was pissed hearing what they were saying so Ic ame home right away and called, then I posted for you guys!!!!!!!
                        Simms coming here makes absolutely no sense. We just re-signed Mathews and already have Holcomb. Somebody in Tampa is smoking crack!

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

I like the idea of having Chris Simms come in here. Kid has a load of potential and nobody knows if Losman is gonna work out or not. Matthews being resigned doenst mean squat we should still take 4 QB's to TC. Cutting Matthews or Holcomb is not out of the question similar to Gildon last year. It will be an interesting two days till the draft.
                          COMING SOON...
                          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• HAMMER
                            I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                            • Jul 2003

Not going to happen, Donahoe passed on Walker when he had the chance to take him a few years ago in the draft. Why would he want him now when he hasn't lived up to expectations. I think Donahoe already has someone's 2nd round pick committed for Henry. A good move for both teams!

Comment

• mayotm
                              • Jul 2003

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                              I like the idea of having Chris Simms come in here. Kid has a load of potential and nobody knows if Losman is gonna work out or not. Matthews being resigned doenst mean squat we should still take 4 QB's to TC. Cutting Matthews or Holcomb is not out of the question similar to Gildon last year. It will be an interesting two days till the draft.
                              He doesn't have that much potential if the Bucs are completely giving up on him in favor of Brian Griese.

Comment

Working...
                              X