PDA

View Full Version : Collective mock results...

lordofgun
04-21-2005, 08:44 AM
Collective mock results:

<TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=200 bgColor=#f6f6f6 border=1><TBODY><TR bgColor=#cccccc><TD colSpan=3>
2005 BillsZone collective mock draft
</TD></TR><TR><TD width=20>1</TD><TD>San Francisco 49ers</TD><TD width=30>Alex_Smith_QB_Utah</TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Miami Dolphins</TD><TD>Ronnie_Brown_RB_Auburn</TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Cleveland Browns</TD><TD>Aaron_Rodgers_QB_California</TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Chicago Bears</TD><TD>Braylon_Edwards_WR_Michigan</TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Tampa Bay Buccaneers</TD><TD>Cadillac_Williams_RB_Auburn</TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Tennessee Titans</TD><TD>Antrel_Rolle_CB_Miami</TD></TR><TR><TD>7*</TD><TD>Minnesota Vikings</TD><TD><!--StartFragment -->Mike Williams_WR_USC</TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Arizona Cardinals </TD><TD>Cendric_Benson_RB_Texas</TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Washington Redskins </TD><TD>Adam_Jones_CB_WestVirginia<!-- / message --><!-- sig --></TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Detroit Lions</TD><TD><!--StartFragment --><!--StartFragment -->Derrick_Johnson_LB_Texas </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Dallas Cowboys</TD><TD>Shawne_Merriman_DE_Maryland</TD></TR><TR><TD>12*</TD><TD>San Diego Chargers</TD><TD>Mark_Clayton_WR_Oklahoma</TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Houston Texans</TD><TD>Alex_Barron_OT_Florida State</TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Carolina Panthers</TD><TD>Heath_Miller_TE_Virginia</TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Kansas City Chiefs</TD><TD>Carlos Rogers_CB_Auburn</TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>New Orleans Saints</TD><TD>Thomas_Davis_S/LB_Georgia</TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Cincinnati Bengals</TD><TD><!--StartFragment -->Travis_Johnson_DT_FSU</TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Minnesota Vikings</TD><TD>Erasmus_James_DE_Wisconsin</TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>St. Louis Rams</TD><TD>Elton_Brown_OG_Virginia</TD></TR><TR><TD>20*</TD><TD>Dallas Cowboys</TD><TD>Jamaal_Brown_OT_Oklahoma</TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Jacksonville Jaguars</TD><TD>Troy_Williamson_WR_South_Carolina</TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Baltimore Ravens</TD><TD>Roddy_White_WR_UAB</TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Seattle Seahawks</TD><TD>Channing_Crowder_LB_Florida</TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Green Bay Packers</TD><TD>
Brodney_Pool_S_Oklahoma
</TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Denver Broncos</TD><TD>Marcus_Spears_DE_LSU</TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>New York Jets</TD><TD>Khalif_Barnes_OT_Washington</TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Atlanta Falcons</TD><TD>David_Pollack_DE_Georgia</TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>San Diego Chargers</TD><TD>DeMarcus_Ware_LB_Troy_State</TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Indianapolis Colts</TD><TD>Shaun_Cody_DE/DT_USC</TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Pittsburgh Steelers</TD><TD>Justin_Miller_CB_Clemson</TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Philadelphia Eagles</TD><TD>Matt_Jones_WR_Arkansas</TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>New England Patriots</TD><TD>Barrett_Ruud_LB_Nebraska</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Samphin1
04-21-2005, 09:30 AM
Some people dropped further than they should have, but overall, I enjoyed the whole thing. I thought it was well done LOG!

lordofgun
04-21-2005, 09:34 AM
Thanks bro! I had fun with it.

Hounds
04-21-2005, 11:45 AM
every year some people drop furher then they should have in the real draft. So this was pretty well done then.

lordofgun
04-21-2005, 11:09 PM
bump

BFC guys...this is our entry...

Dozerdog
04-22-2005, 01:06 AM
bump

BFC guys...this is our entry...

I made the entry, with some adjustments to compensate for the Jets trade

Rip13
04-22-2005, 01:31 AM
I thought Miami would take a QB since Ricky is comming back.
"What? It's Sunday? I missed work again!" LMFAO

LifetimeBillsFan
04-22-2005, 02:02 AM
This was the first time that I ever participated in anything like this and I'm glad I did because I learned a great deal from what the other people who posted responses had to say about the players and how they might fit in with the other team's needs. As with any mock draft, late trades in the days immediately before Draft Day can change things a lot, but I think that this mock is really well done and well thought-through.

elltrain22
04-22-2005, 06:09 AM
Seems to be a very accurate mock draft. Channing Crowder I don't think will be a first round pick b/c of his character flaws, and I really think the Panthers will take Troy Williamson if he is available, although Heath Miller would be a fantastic alternative. Incidently, Heath Miller will be one of the leading candidates next season for offensive rookie of the year, along w/ Braylon Edwards, and Ryan Moats.

I also really like DeMarcus Ware from Trioy. I think Ware, Derrick Johnson, and Antrel Rolle will all be great defensive standouts next season.