PDA

View Full Version : Why can't someone just be nice and give us a first-round pick?

lordofgun
04-21-2005, 08:45 AM
Dallas, San Diego, Washington, Oakland, and Minnesota are so greedy. :cynic:

Pride
04-21-2005, 08:56 AM
You would think that the other 30 teams in the nfl (notice I said 30) might do this... as we play the pats twice a year. Help us beat them, and they dont have to play them LOL

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-21-2005, 08:59 AM
Sounds good to me.

lordofgun
04-21-2005, 09:03 AM
Maybe if TD went to San Diego and said that we'd bench McGahee or start Shane Matthews against them they'd give us one of their first rounders. :idunno:

It's worth a shot.

Philagape
04-21-2005, 09:56 AM
I know, why can't NFL teams be nice to each other? While they're at it, let's end the patriarchal, insensitive rule that says one team must win each game, because that tragically means that the other team loses. Losing hurts players' feelings and fosters feelings of inadequacy and low self-esteem. It sets a terrible example for youngsters, teaching them the harmful and intolerant idea that some people are "better" than others in a given field. We must create a world in which all people are equal in every way, especially financially and emotionally, a world of peace and tolerance and unity.

Except for Miami; they can continue to lose.

;)

Rhettoric
04-21-2005, 10:11 AM
We let Dallas have Drew for nothing (and they still overpaid) The least they could do would be to return our 1st round draft pick to us.

LtFinFan66
04-21-2005, 04:07 PM
Call the Jets, they seem to be giving picks away!!