• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mysticsoto
    Too sober for this...
    • Apr 2004

Anybody know who Shannon Bellamy is?

Shannon Bellamy is apparently an O-linemen - 6'5" - 310 lbs. The Bills are apparently bringing him in to workout as is Arizona (they need linemen ???).

The article talks alot about his legal problems with the school he was in - but says very little about him, what position he plays, etc. And he's not listed in any other website that I've looked at. Anybody know anything about him...or has anyone seen him play before? I'm interested in knowing if he's any good. I already know that TD has no qualms about bringing someone in through non-draft methods and having them be productive for us...
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by mysticsoto
    Shannon Bellamy is apparently an O-linemen - 6'5" - 310 lbs. The Bills are apparently bringing him in to workout as is Arizona (they need linemen ???).
    They will once we take Shelton. I don't want to bring a head case in here though- if TD brings him in, he better be ready to quit the BS.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• TigerJ
      • Jul 2002

From what I can figure out, he got royally screwed by the college. He had his football eligibility revoked last fall because one of his professors messed up an a couple of courses he took. Because of what the professor did, the college revoked 9 credit hours. That made him ineligible to play football. He took the college to court and the court forced the college to restore the 9 credit hours making him eligible for the last 4 games of the season.

Realistically, as a division two or 1AA football player (I'm not sure what Delaware State is) he would not have been anything more than a late draft choice, but I think he's perfectly justified in being mad at the school and doing whatever he can to rake them over some legal coals. More power to him if he can catch on and stick with an NFL team as an undrafted free agent.
      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Jeff1220
        H to the 12:20
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TigerJ
        From what I can figure out, he got royally screwed by the college. He had his football eligibility revoked last fall because one of his professors messed up an a couple of courses he took. Because of what the professor did, the college revoked 9 credit hours. That made him ineligible to play football. He took the college to court and the court forced the college to restore the 9 credit hours making him eligible for the last 4 games of the season.

Realistically, as a division two or 1AA football player (I'm not sure what Delaware State is) he would not have been anything more than a late draft choice, but I think he's perfectly justified in being mad at the school and doing whatever he can to rake them over some legal coals. More power to him if he can catch on and stick with an NFL team as an undrafted free agent.

I'm not sure what they are in football, but their basketball is Div. I.

Comment

• TigerJ
          • Jul 2002

After further research, Delaware State is a member of 1-AA Mid Eastern Athletic Conference in football.
          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍