X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

This is what I think happpens Saturday

This is just gut feeling. I think we will trade Clements for the 9th pick with Washington. Then Trade Henry to the cards for shelton and switch 2nd rounders!
  • clumping platelets

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
    This is just gut feeling. I think we will trade Clements for the 9th pick with Washington. Then Trade Henry to the cards for shelton and switch 2nd rounders!

Are you coming to the draft party to see if it comes true?

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Almost one thing's for sure, one way or another TD is gonna pull a surprise just so that he can hug the limelight.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

I think something happens with Henry. I'm not sure about Clements- I'd rather keep him, and I definitely don't want him traded for the 9th pick in a crappy draft. But the fact that the Redskins were so eager to get that 2nd first round pick makes me think they're willing to deal one of them.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• gr8slayer
          • Feb 2005

I get the idea that Bills fans almost want us to get rid of Clements now.

Comment

• Samphin1
            • Mar 2004

I doubt you trade Clements, and I know he won't go for the ninth pick overall.

Comment

• ddaryl
              Everything I post is sexual inuendo
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
              Clements is worth more then the #9 alone IMO. The CB's drafted at #9 by Wash would take a few years to develope before they are at Clements level, and that is IF they develope to Nates present level.

The Bills won't part with Nate unless the deal is very sweet.

Personally I don't think we will trade Nate. Next years salary cap will be a nice chunk larger then this years and it looks like the Blls will be in good shape cap wise in 2006 even before the new TV deals.

Nate will be affordable, franchised, and dealt only if the Bills cannot come to a long term deal with Nate before the 2006 draft.

Comment

• RedEyE
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                I think something happens with Henry. I'm not sure about Clements- I'd rather keep him, and I definitely don't want him traded for the 9th pick in a crappy draft. But the fact that the Redskins were so eager to get that 2nd first round pick makes me think they're willing to deal one of them.
                Originally posted by ddaryl
                Clements is worth more then the #9 alone IMO. The CB's drafted at #9 by Wash would take a few years to develope before they are at Clements level, and that is IF they develope to Nates present level.

The Bills won't part with Nate unless the deal is very sweet.

Personally I don't think we will trade Nate. Next years salary cap will be a nice chunk larger then this years and it looks like the Blls will be in good shape cap wise in 2006 even before the new TV deals.

Nate will be affordable, franchised, and dealt only if the Bills cannot come to a long term deal with Nate before the 2006 draft.
                My thoughts exactly.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by gr8slayer
                  I get the idea that Bills fans almost want us to get rid of Clements now.
                  I don't want to get rid of him- he's an excellent player. The problem is the cap- if we can't afford him next year, we're going to lose him and get no compensation for it. If we deal him now, his contract becomes some other team's problem. I think it's a really tough decision, but if we deal him, the price better be steep.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• lordofgun
                    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

Keep Nate!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• The Spaz
                      • Mar 2003

TD would not make a trade to just get "the limelight" he woul do it to make the team better.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                        • May 2003

Isn't there a TOS on letting Thurm think?

Comment

• lordofgun
                          in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
                            Yes and I surprised I haven't received a yellow or Red card for this little stunt.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                              • Jul 2002

Trust me I love Nate also but if TD thinks he won't be able to sign him, a trade for the 9th pick is a no brainer. We will be able to grab a young corner that should have just as much ability who will be younger and cost less. Nate was a 21st pick correct?

Comment

Working...
                              X