PDA

View Full Version : JP Losman to be on Sirius at 11:30am

lordofgun
04-21-2005, 09:56 AM
Too bad I can't listen 'til noon or I'd post some highlights...

The Spaz
04-21-2005, 09:57 AM
J.P. Losman will be on Sirius radio at 11:30am.

Italian Stallion
04-21-2005, 10:07 AM
I'll listen and summerize for you guys.....

djjimkelly
04-21-2005, 10:14 AM
hey how come the nfl show doesnt work thru the internet stallion u have any idea it only works in the car. and i can only listen to music from sirius from my cpu

Italian Stallion
04-21-2005, 10:20 AM
hey how come the nfl show doesnt work thru the internet stallion u have any idea it only works in the car. and i can only listen to music from sirius from my cpu

I'm not sure, i've never tried listening online...I have a portable reciever, so whereever i go i can listen

Italian Stallion
04-21-2005, 10:53 AM
Very good interview with JP.....

They started asking him about last season, and his relationship with Bledsoe and how he's learning from all of the game film from last year he said "I'm learning from all the things Bledsoe did right, and all the mistakes he made"

JP said he wishes they keep Teague at center, as he's been working with him alot, and is very comfortable with him...He commended Mike Gandy for being at all the workouts and trying to better himself to possibly take over left tackle.

He says the Bills asked him who he'd want back as QB's behind him, and he wanted Matthews back, but has been working with Holcomb as well for the past three weeks, and the two have become friends, messing around and "getting into trouble"

He went on to talk about how he lives in downtown b-lo and is trying to get involved in the community, meeting Bills fans and talking with them....He called the fans the most knowledgeble he's ever seen in his life. Fans have been coming up to him and saying "you better not be like this QB, or that QB" and he's says he thinks it's funny, but he understands why they are like that, after the departure of their legend Kelly.

Pat Kirwan was the interviewer (ex Jets GM) and was saying how succesful he thinks JP is gonna be, and how he always makes trips to Training Camp to talk with Donahoe and Modrak. Also commented on JP's attitude and how it's good to hear QB's with that extra grit in their voice, almost like d-lineman

Italian Stallion
04-21-2005, 10:55 AM
One funny point was that Kirwan asked him what he thinks of "mouse" and will he be involved in the line calls, and JP thought he said "mouth" and had no idea who the hell "mouse" was

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-21-2005, 11:12 AM
For some reason you can only listen to music on the internet with Sirius.

I liked when they said what if someone doesn't like what you are doing and he said then they don't like it. Basically, to bad.

Tatonka
04-21-2005, 11:39 AM
thanks for the update.. my brother still has not installed my sirus radio yet. :mad:

ddaryl
04-21-2005, 01:19 PM
JP sure says and does all the right stuff IMO.

Now lets get that translated into game/season success

Meathead
04-21-2005, 01:23 PM
Who or what is "mouse"?

Dominator77
04-21-2005, 01:25 PM
JP is going to be a great one in time. 10 years from now we will be debating if he was better than Kelly. At least I'm hoping :pray:

Bulldog
04-21-2005, 01:36 PM
Who or what is "mouse"?

Its the nickname for Jim McNally.

THATHURMANATOR
04-21-2005, 01:46 PM
I have Xm. I am listening to all the baseball games instead.

Meathead
04-21-2005, 01:46 PM
Oh, right. Now I remember.

Mr. Cynical
04-21-2005, 02:23 PM
Good writeup stallion. Every time I hear/read things about him my hopes go up a little bit more. Need to be careful though....I don't want to get TOO excited only to get disappointed miserably later on. Need to see how he plays first before really having an opinion.

justasportsfan
04-21-2005, 03:09 PM
I would've asked him how Vincent was doing these days.

Mr. Miyagi
04-21-2005, 03:13 PM
I would've asked him how Vincent was doing these days.
Glad the interviewer didn't tell JP to "break a leg".