PDA

View Full Version : Choose...

Italian Stallion
04-21-2005, 10:01 AM
Choose ONE and only one player you wish to see become a Bill in the second round saturday, and give a brief description as to how/why he fits in with the team.....I'm intrested in everyone's responses.

My choice is Chris Spencer C Ole Miss

I think this guy is a pro bowl player in the making. He's got perfect size and has tons of room to become even better. He presents alot of options for us...He could just come right in and start at center (SD and NE have done that with less talented rookie centers in the past) or he could develop a little before we throw him in there (Teague is a UFA next year)...If his name is called on saturday when the Bills are on the clock I'm gonna party :band:

mysticsoto
04-21-2005, 10:16 AM
Any player? Or one we think will be available in our 2nd rd pick?

Italian Stallion
04-21-2005, 10:18 AM
Any player? Or one we think will be available in our 2nd rd pick?

Any second round player, cause we still don't know exactly where we will be picking

buffmaniac
04-21-2005, 10:52 AM
Give me David Baas. He will be a Pro Bowl lineman in the future. He also has the versatility to play C or G. He's the next Steve Hutchinson.

mysticsoto
04-21-2005, 11:15 AM
I'll go with Baas also, though Spencer is a near pick also!!! All this...if Matt Jones is gone - which he likely will be.

Mahdi
04-21-2005, 11:42 AM
Ill go with Matt Jones....you can always get a good C in the third.( Incognito, J. Brown, Wilkerson). Having Jones compliment Moulds and Evans would be tough to defend, especially in the redzone.

ryven
04-21-2005, 12:17 PM
though I would like to have Matt Jones on our team I believe he will be gone. I would take Spencer. Even though He doesnt have a great deal of experience at center it seems like he made the switch without much of a problem and it seems alot of coaches are high on this kid. I also Like Baas for the fact that he has shown he can play center and I think he could be a real asset to the running game with his ability to drive guys off the line. So either of these two I would be happy with.

Third round I would like buffalo to pick up Adam Terry if he is still there if not pick up castiillo(sp?). He could be a real asset to the DL and the fact that he admitted the fact that he used steriods it shows that even though he screwed up he still a upstanding player that a team like buffalo likes.

Carlton Bailey
04-21-2005, 01:38 PM
Corey Webster-DB-LSU.

He's a little bit undersized but he was a terrific DB in college and I think he has a chance to be a great NFL corner.