PDA

View Full Version : The Unofficial Give The Maine Men the boot

L.A. Playa
04-21-2005, 12:41 PM
Throw them overboard already, I'll volunteer to take over team if thats what it takes till he checks in but come on already

The King
04-21-2005, 12:50 PM
I know a few people that might want a team

Canadian'eh!
04-21-2005, 12:51 PM
I vote boot em completely and give whoever that last guy who joined up late was their first round pick.

Ebenezer
04-21-2005, 12:52 PM
Throw them overboard already, I'll volunteer to take over team if thats what it takes till he checks in but come on already
Would you be willing to do that under the same arrangement we have with Canadian'Eh? You pick and if Cas wants the team back he gets it? If he does not would you still be willing to give the team over to a new owner?

Canadian'eh!
04-21-2005, 12:53 PM
Would you be willing to do that under the same arrangement we have with Canadian'Eh? You pick and if Cas wants the team back he gets it? If he does not would you still be willing to give the team over to a new owner?

I like my idea better...

L.A. Playa
04-21-2005, 12:54 PM

Yes but I think I ll just start with these two picks and go from there and will not make any trades between my team and assumed team I have integrity

The King
04-21-2005, 12:55 PM
Sounds good.

L.A. Playa
04-21-2005, 12:57 PM
or if you want to do the extra 3 picks whatever im ready to start now if u want

Ebenezer
04-21-2005, 12:58 PM
Yes but I think I ll just start with these two picks and go from there and will not make any trades between my team and assumed team I have integrity
OK...that works for me. Pick Maine Men's next two picks and let's get rolling! Yes, no trades between the two teams, of course.

Canadian'eh!
04-21-2005, 01:00 PM
OK...that works for me. Pick Maine Men's next two picks and let's get rolling! Yes, no trades between the two teams, of course.

Actually Eb.... IF the Nast Nights owner shows up I'd take over the Maine Men instead if the same thing happens... at least i get a team that way. or a slightly better chance anyway.

Plus the maine men would work since i'm in New Brunswick which of course borders on Maine.

L.A. Playa
04-21-2005, 01:00 PM
so shall i choose

Canadian'eh!
04-21-2005, 01:02 PM
check your pm's first.

oh and i don't want to take over that team now... i'm just speaking hypothetically for now... ley Pmalca do it and if my guy returns THEN i could move over to that team....

L.A. Playa
04-21-2005, 01:04 PM
eb should i choose for Maine Men then ??

R. Rich
04-21-2005, 01:06 PM
Make the picks. Now.

L.A. Playa
04-21-2005, 01:17 PM
i just went offense because he already went defense and Tiki had the most yards in league last year and Collins has Moss and Porter now

L.A. Playa
04-21-2005, 01:24 PM
hey Ill make picks and I think I was fair with what I did but lets either A.) Find Cas and see what he is gonna do or B.) get a new owner Immediately, I will make picks until then but I think that will be the best way to go

Michael82
04-21-2005, 01:55 PM
hey Ill make picks and I think I was fair with what I did but lets either A.) Find Cas and see what he is gonna do or B.) get a new owner Immediately, I will make picks until then but I think that will be the best way to go
I totally agree. :up:

Ebenezer
04-21-2005, 01:58 PM
Just remember, since Maine Men made two picks and were around for the first couple of days of the draft they get no make up picks.

L.A. Playa
04-21-2005, 02:02 PM
lets just find a new owner as soon as possible in the mean time ill continue to make the best picks i see fit id like to get this moving so hopefully this helps

Ebenezer
04-21-2005, 04:07 PM
I heard from Maine Men and it appears that he just got really busy at work...we will keep drafting for him but apparently he will take the team.

Michael82
04-21-2005, 06:25 PM
I heard from Maine Men and it appears that he just got really busy at work...we will keep drafting for him but apparently he will take the team.
wouldn't it be better if someone else drafted for him that wasn't already tied to a team? IMO, it's the best thing to do.

L.A. Playa
04-21-2005, 06:27 PM
whatever works is cool with me, but I think I was fair with what I did so far we could always do a league vote of what position to draft and take the next best available player on the board

Michael82
04-21-2005, 06:36 PM
whatever works is cool with me, but I think I was fair with what I did so far we could always do a league vote of what position to draft and take the next best available player on the board
but then that also reveals what we like and isn't smart IMO

I really think that the best thing to do is to convince cas to put together a list or something or if not...get a guy like Canadian'eh! to take over for his team and draft...someone who's not already involved in the league.

Canadian'eh!
04-21-2005, 06:37 PM
i'm hoping to stay involved witht his team i have.... it would suck to have to give it back after all this.

L.A. Playa
04-21-2005, 06:41 PM
like i said whatever works is cool just wanna keep things flowing in the draft

Ebenezer
04-21-2005, 07:35 PM
For a day or two it is alright if pmacla keeps picking for him...starting monday though something might have to give.

Michael82
04-21-2005, 07:38 PM
For a day or two it is alright if pmacla keeps picking for him...starting monday though something might have to give.
that's what i'm saying. i trust pmacla, but i just don't like the idea of someone with another team making decisions that could directly affect who they would draft for their own team.

L.A. Playa
04-21-2005, 07:39 PM
I felt what I chose was great for him considering he had 2 defensive players and Tiki was a great value at that pick considering he led the league in all purpose yards