• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Seen a lot of mocks saying we trade....

Any substance to these rumors, alot of them having him going to Minnesotta and us getting Troy Williamson....

Moulds, Henry for Onterrio Smith, 18 overall, 3rd, and 7th <--Was one of the ideas

Im kinda torn on this bc I like Moulds alot but I think he can be replaced by Evans and Williamson who i think is the best WR in the class. Thoughts?
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!
  • Italian Stallion
    Knows More Than You
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by DraftBoy
    Any substance to these rumors, alot of them having him going to Minnesotta and us getting Troy Williamson....

Moulds, Henry for Onterrio Smith, 18 overall, 3rd, and 7th <--Was one of the ideas

Im kinda torn on this bc I like Moulds alot but I think he can be replaced by Evans and Williamson who i think is the best WR in the class. Thoughts?
    If that happens my TV will be in the dumpster. Onterrio Smith is a punk, and Moulds still has some left in the tank...what mock was this???????
    BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
      My battery is low and it's getting dark.
      • Apr 2004

Onterrio Smith? Yuck! "Just say, no!" harhar

Comment

• RedEyE
        • Jul 2002

We need Moulds this year more than ever. He'll play a very important role in grooming young JP and Evans this year.

and Smith is a punk.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Forget about Smith- we need Moulds. The only other decent receiver we have is Evans. Getting rid of JP's best outlet before the season starts is just stupid. IMO, the only significant players on the trading block are Henry and possibly Clements.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

I hope not. Reed had a great rookie year. I don't think Evans is set to be no. 1 yet. I think he needs another year or so to prove he's ready before we can let Moulds go.
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• mysticsoto
              Too sober for this...
              • Apr 2004

That wouldn't be a good trade. Evans still isn't ready to be the #1. He has done well b'cse of Moulds, and bringing in Troy Williamson (a rookie) would be disastrous alongside a 1 yr player in Evans.

Comment

• venis2k1
                Youboty can hope
                • Jul 2002

didnt moulds JUST restructure his contract to help the bills out? i doubt the bills will move him this year.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

Let's see. That would give us a receiving corps of rookie Williamson, 2nd year man Evans, a shaky Reed, and unprovens Aiken and Smith, being thrown to by an inexperienced Losman. And if Willis goes down, we'll have a pot head running back.

Nice trade.
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Pride
                    • Jul 2002

I've been saying it all offseason...

His stock in the NFL is still high... higher than it should be. He is nothing more than an average receiver at this point. Trade him now to get something, and let evans take over his position. If we did let him go though, we would need to get a solid #2 receiver from someone (not in the draft)

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Pride
                      I've been saying it all offseason...

His stock in the NFL is still high... higher than it should be. He is nothing more than an average receiver at this point. Trade him now to get something, and let evans take over his position. If we did let him go though, we would need to get a solid #2 receiver from someone (not in the draft)
                      agreed! We could get another younger, cheaper receiver to take his place with the pick plus and extra 3rd rounder, and a solid backup running back. No brainer if you ask me!

Comment

• clumping platelets

Due to bonus acceleration, it's not possible to trade Moulds

Comment

• mysticsoto
                          Too sober for this...
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                          agreed! We could get another younger, cheaper receiver to take his place with the pick plus and extra 3rd rounder, and a solid backup running back. No brainer if you ask me!
                          Receivers usually take time to develop and the only reason Evans did that good was b'cse of Moulds getting double teamed. With Moulds out of the picture, Evans would do about as well as Price did in Atlanta. I'm all for bringing in a receiver to replace the bust Reed turned out to be, but not at the expense of Moulds!!! I hope Moulds retires in Buffalo!!!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                            • May 2003

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                            Due to bonus acceleration, it's not possible to trade Moulds
                            Thank God.
                            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Rip13
                              • Nov 2003

J.P. has too much learning to do and without a proven reliable back his transition would be next to imposible. We need Moulds more than ever and I think he is a team player.

Comment

Working...
                              X