I don't know what but you can be sure TD has something up his sleeve for tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ArcticWildMan

I don't know what but you can be sure TD has something up his sleeve for tomorrow

Travis and his agent have been too quiet this week. TD has something up his sleeve and they have been clued in on the plans I bet.
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

I have to think that you're right AWM. Travis would be crying right now if there wasn't a trade opportununity being entertained by the Bills.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Let's hope TD doesn't wait so long that we get left standing at the altar, or worse, end up with an ugly bride.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ddaryl
        Everything I post is sexual inuendo
        • Jan 2005

TH was quoted recently of beig happy with the direction trade talks were going, so I agree that we will have something to chat about tommorrow.

Comment

• Italian Stallion
          Knows More Than You
          • Feb 2004

Someone made a similar thread the day before the draft last year....and look what we had to talk about! I don't think it'll be of that magnitue, but we should get a curveball or two thrown our way
          BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

Working...
          X