PDA

View Full Version : Mistakes in round 11

Canadian'eh!
04-22-2005, 02:04 PM
noticed at least 1.. possibly 2....

i was supposed to get the 11th overall in the 11th round as part of my trade with retroraiders, not the 17th overall....... and at the time Eb said he did not have the 9th overall.... apparently it had been traded.

also.. he has it labeled as 13 and 14 rounds not 11 and 12

R. Rich
04-22-2005, 02:32 PM
noticed at least 1.. possibly 2....

i was supposed to get the 11th overall in the 11th round as part of my trade with retroraiders, not the 17th overall....... and at the time Eb said he did not have the 9th overall.... apparently it had been traded.

also.. he has it labeled as 13 and 14 rounds not 11 and 12

1. The 11th overall is yours. The correction was made.

2. Eb did NOT trade out of the 11th according to my tracker. He traded his 8th, 10th, and 26th round picks, but not his 11th. I'll check my tracker against the trade thread to verify this.

3. The title of the thread hasn't been corrected. I'm guessing only the admins can do that. But, the info IN the thread has. If you go into the thread and check the bold type at the top (NOT the large bold type, but the type at the top of the post), it is corrected.

Canadian'eh!
04-22-2005, 02:35 PM
1. The 11th overall is yours. The correction was made.

2. Eb did NOT trade out of the 11th according to my tracker. He traded his 8th, 10th, and 26th round picks, but not his 11th. I'll check my tracker against the trade thread to verify this.

poor chice of words.... EB said RETRO did not have 3 picks... #9 belongs to That guy due to the rejected trade....

the main title was correct.. it was the inthread title that was wrong

R. Rich
04-22-2005, 02:43 PM
Speaking of 'mistakes'...

Did the Nasty Nights void a trade earlier w/ the Bushwhackers that sent their 10th round pick (#12) and their 9th round pick (#4) in exchange for the Bushwhackers' 8th (#5) and their 10th (#17)? If not, the trade Nasty made w/ the Rochester Rejects is voided. It can remain in effect if the pick exchanged is Nasty's 17th pick in round 10 as they no longer have the 12th pick in that round.

Canadian'eh!
04-22-2005, 07:17 PM
Speaking of 'mistakes'...

Did the Nasty Nights void a trade earlier w/ the Bushwhackers that sent their 10th round pick (#12) and their 9th round pick (#4) in exchange for the Bushwhackers' 8th (#5) and their 10th (#17)? If not, the trade Nasty made w/ the Rochester Rejects is voided. It can remain in effect if the pick exchanged is Nasty's 17th pick in round 10 as they no longer have the 12th pick in that round.

ummm... probably too late... but it was the #17 pick that was traded to the rochester team... the 12 was still ok... belonged to bushwackers...

my question as to if the #9 pick in round 11 is supposed to be the Rochester team or retro raiders (due to a void trade) was not answered... i just thought Eb had said that before.