• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bulldog
    Top Dog
    • Jan 2003

NFL Network

I recently sent Time Warner an e-mail suggesting that they add the NFL Network to their line-up and here is the response I got :

James, Time Warner Cable is working on an agreement with NFL TV to carry the product in the Rochester market.

While we know there is a large audience that would enjoy the programming, we are also being cautious relative to the cost impact on those those customers, keeping it as low as possible, or at no increase.

When an agreement is finalized, we will publicly announce the launch date, please watch for details.

Thank you for your inquiry, Rebecca Menendez Marketing Coordinator

There is hope after all! I thought :fat: might be interested in this.
    I only drink when I'm alone or with others.
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

YEAH BABY!!!

Plus the Buffalo people will be happy because they are going to be losing Adelphia and the NFL Network soon and switch to Time Warner.

Comment

• Bulldog
      Top Dog
      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
      YEAH BABY!!!

Plus the Buffalo people will be happy because they are going to be losing Adelphia and the NFL Network soon and switch to Time Warner.
      I just hope it happens before the season starts. Since I hate baseball, it would give me something to watch until training camp rolls around.

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Bulldog
        I just hope it happens before the season starts. Since I hate baseball, it would give me something to watch until training camp rolls around.
        EXACTLY!

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

I got it last year from Comcast and I love it.

Comment

• Billsouth
            • Jul 2002

there is an alternative..... SATELLITE!! it comes with satellite. i love it baby
            !
            "once a raider always a raider"

Comment

• Bulldog
              Top Dog
              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Billsouth
              there is an alternative..... SATELLITE!! it comes with satellite. i love it baby
              !
              Direct TV?

Comment

• jamze132
                • Jun 2003

Just about every cable/sattelite provider that doesn't carry the NFL Network yet, wants to and will send out the exact same response to that question. I am a Comcast cutomer and received the identical response last year before we got what we asked for. I didn't mind paying the extra $5 per month for a new sports package that includes the NFL Network. Now they just have to get off there ass and let me watch it in HD. Comcast has the NFL Network in HD listed, we just can't tune in yet. Another contractual thingy.

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
                  All-Pro Zoner
                  • Aug 2004

Good work, Bulldog! I hope that it happens!

If Time Warner starts to carry the NFL Network in WNY, I hope that they will also carry it down here where I live--just outside of NYC. That would be great!
                  Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍